Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ever heard of a masturbating 5 year old?

Okay I'm not turning into some HORNY and DERANGED WOMAN. This is what I learnt in my Psychology class. Pretty interesting. I was late for my English class. My English teacher is quite nice. She made us introduce ourselves and draw this timeline of events that circulated in our lives from the time we were born till now. I think I'll be taking Principles of Accounting next semester since it's being offered then. Which means, I can do Internet Principles this semester. Pray for me that I get to do it.

We were supposed to have our Critical Thinking Skills tutorial today, but since we haven't learnt anything yet, there's no way we're doing tutorial! So we went for a movie in GSC MIDVALLEY. Guess what movie we watched? CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN 2. I have to say the movie was fun, despite the fact I saw that stick insect of a Hilary Duff. She looks so frail and fragile, she might break. I was pretty scared because I told my parents my classes end at 5 p.m.! Thank God, Jo Weng manage to make it before 5 p.m.! When we went there, I followed Eddie. He brought me, Sylvien, Su Tze, and Materlline. In the parking lot, we created a scene. We lost the parking ticket! Or so we thought. We checked the car in and out. Much to our joy, it was safely hidden by the side of Eddie's seat. In total, there were 11 of us. Priya, Roya, Ranchithaa, Su Tze, Sylvien, me, Eddie, Adrian, Materlline, Jo Weng, and Jonathan. I saw Kaka in the Adidas billboard. And Sylvien says she just realised how cute Wayne Rooney is when she saw his face on the NIKE billboard. Blearh! I think the *Baby-faced Assassin* is cute. Bwahaha.

Spurs beat Manchester City 2-0! Goals coming from Mido and ROBBIE KEANE! Okay, I admit. I adore that *I-CAN-DO-CARTWHEELS-AND-SHOOT-PEOPLE-AFTER-I-SCORE-GOALS* guy. I really like his goals, and the way he celebrates them. And here's another thing. I used to like Irish men [due to the weird fact I loved WESTLIFE at one point of my life!]. Which is why I like Robbie Keane. =P... go ahead. Laugh your heads off already!

Speaking of Spurs, whatever happened to that Helder Postiga guy anyway? The last I heard was that he got dropped. People say it was due to the fact he scored against England in the quarterfinals of EURO 2004. Anyone can fill me in?

Jay, you may say some relatively stupid and insensitive things to me at times, but know this fact: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU THE WAY I LOVED YOU WHEN WE WERE IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER. We may have changed, but we're still the same. You get my point. Thanks for everything, eventhough I've known Mar for 15 years now, and you for 5 years.

And Mar, thanks for last night. Feel a wee bit relieved already. Kisses for you! I love you...as a friend, ok? Bwahaha...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home