Monday, January 09, 2006

Word of advice: PINK and BLUE don't go together.

First day of 'serious' learning. English lesson was okay. At first, she couldn't remember our names because she left her file somewhere. So she had to GUESS our names, and the first name she guessed [correctly], surprisingly, was mine. I think it's either because my name is pretty unique for a Malay girl, OR, it's because I WAS LATE FOR THE FIRST ENGLISH CLASS ON THURSDAY. Probably the latter, I say. Then, went to register for my LAN subject [Malaysian Studies]. If you think that you got an A for your PMR or SPM HISTORY paper, and you CAN actually ace this subject, THINK AGAIN. Most of my friends who sat for it before me [the classes were full, so I couldn't register the first time around] got either a P [pass] or a C! And poor Ben got an F! In the whole list, I only saw one student who actually got an A. I kid you not. Thank God, Kylie registered for me. At first my number was some 1161, and the current number was 1060! That was like 101 numbers to go! And I had a class at 10 a.m.! I asked the people at the Registry whether my friend could register on my behalf. She said yes, so I gave it to Kylie and Su Tze because they had no lessons. Internet Principles lab lesson was cut short since we couldn't do anything. I met my buyer. He was wearing a PINK and BLUE shirt! Oh the horror! Blue and pink DO NOT go together! I shall not criticise his fashion sense whatsoever. He's kind of picky if you ask me. He got so shocked when I said my Finite Maths textbook was a photostated copy, and not the original one. Mr. Chen or Ms. Chia doesn't use the book, so he wouldn't care what version you have. The original version or even photostated version. He told me to bring the book on Wednesday, for him to see it. Hmph...and I thought I was picky. We found a new hangout apart from Ali Maju today! It's called the ZONE SMOOTHIE BAR! The LEMON LIME FROSTIE sends you straight to heaven! It is a must-try. I have been eating UNHEALTHILY all this while. Yay, I shall have fruits for lunch! That is my New Year's resolution, and I'm sticking to it!

I wished that when I ask people questions, I get a direct answer. Not give me a vague and unclear reply. Like when I ask: *What did you have for lunch?*, don't reply me: *Food*. Or even when you know I'm going to meet you in college and I ask you where, don't answer me: *IN COLLEGE* [Note: This is NOT directed to my college friends]. Be specific, people!

This thought has been playing repeatedly on my mind for the past one week. I don't tolerate people who are fake. You know, the type who are
just nice to you when they want something from you, and then think you're dirt the next day they don't need you. The type who put on a different face for others: nice for people they want to be nice with, and ugly for people for people they want to project their extreme ugliness. They say that people born in the month of October lie but DON'T pretend. It's true. I lie about certain things, but I don't pretend to like them. I dislike people taking advantage of you when you're at your weakest. I hate people who go round telling bad lies about you behind your back and act all so saintly in front you. When I'm angry with something, I don't keep it in, I show it. I have been blessed with weird genes. My mum keeps it in, and my dad gives us the cold shoulder when they're angry. Me? I try to keep it in, but I realise that it only makes me unhappy and leave me with suicidal thoughts. So, I let it out. Which also leaves me with the SAME suicidal thoughts running around in my playground kind of mind. Either way breaks me. I don't know what to do. Sometimes, it'll be a lot better if I ceased to exist.

Enough of that. I want to put something pics up.


I'm in LOVE...with his super-duper sharp nose. Haha...


Stupid idiot! How dare you touch Frank's face??? For that, I shall give you 20 slaps, and make you do ear-squats! Bwahaha...stupid idiot! I HATE YOU, CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!!!!


Silence, you imbecile! Immature and Idiotic, that's what you are. Bwahaha...Jeevan, that was meant for you, by the way. This pic was the one he scored the first goal against Liverpool. The one we beat them 4-1 on the 2nd of October, 2005 [4 days before my birthday, a considerably early birthday gift! THANK YOU!]. *KITA KASI BOO SAMA ITU PENYOKONG MU TAK MATANG TU...BOO!!!!!!* Haha...enough of irritating you already. Yawn...bored of it.

*Bluesy* out for the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home