Friday, January 06, 2006

Blearh...

Blearh to a first week of college. Everything was just...sickening. Not the people, of course. I miss seeing my friends and lecturers. And watching CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN 2 with them proves it. I hope that by next week, things will be sorted out.

I had Internet Principles today. Was late. And Mr. Siva asked me how many HDs I got for my finals. When I said 3, he asked what subject I lost out on, and I said Maths and I got a CR for it, he just went: *A CR is so far from HD. At least get DI never mind!*...my luck, I suppose.

I need to sell my textbooks. Anyone interested can contact me. You know where to find me.

And here's an interesting piece of news. I bought myself the December issue of EPL. Which had him in the Adidas advert. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING. Bwahaha.

Will try to write something tomorrow. I'm just so tired. I've been having splitting headaches all week.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home