Monday, January 16, 2006

I have a dream...

I dream of dyeing my hair but my mother is afraid my dad will scold me for it. I shall try my 'reverse psychology', better known as THE ART OF SUCKING UP [bodek-lah!] with my father.

And here's an interesting conversation I had with the family yesterday during dinner.

Time: 9 p.m.
Place: Dinner table

Dad: *Upon seeing eyelash curler on the dining table, puts on an angry face* What is that? Is that the eyebrow cutter?
Me: *Feeling guilty and afraid* No, it's an eyelash curler.
Mum: To make eyelashes curly.
Dad: Oh. I thought it was an eyebrow cutter. My eyebrows there a bit too long. It disturbs me when I'm doing work.
Me: You ask abang, he used it. He wants to be the metropolitan man.
Mum: Metrosexual-lah!
Me: I told him, he don't want to listen.
Mum: *Looks at brother* Come, I do facial for you. See you face your dirty.
Brother: Don't want-lah! I got the scrub, I can do myself.
*At this moment brother takes the eyelash curler and curls his hair*
Mum: Haha! Try curling your nose with it. Then get sharper nose.
Me: You destroyed my nose! It was supposed to be sharp, but now it looks half-sharp!
Brother: Ya!

My family is weird. Metropolitan man, haha! I tried out Dreamweaver today. It's really cool! Now I have to think of a title for the site [it's worth 20% for my Internet Principles assessment]. Die! Playing Taboo again was fun! We beat Jonathan's team! =P...

And my English lecturer called me Yasmiza! Even with Materlline telling her that my name is Rowena, she kept on calling me Yasmiza! First week she called by my name, now she calls me by someone else's name? Aiyoo...this is bad.

I'm in Group B for my Malaysian Studies lessons. Thank God, Su Tze and Kylie are with me. My classes are on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Thank God it doesn't clash with anything.

And we beat Sunderland 2-1! What a score! Goals from Hernan Crespo and Arjen Robben. The referee was unfair towards Robbie! He got booked and we ended up with 10 men! So unfair! What's wrong with celebrating with the visiting fans anyway? It's not like he was celebrating with Sunderland fans. At least it's not as revolting as Francesco Totti's goal celebration of a woman delivering a baby. He put the ball under his shirt and laid on the ground and then took the ball out using his hand! Eew...that's just gross. What Robben did was clearly not wrong! Poor Robbie...

I shall upload one pic, since I can't find any nicer ones.

Hey, all of them copied my pose! =P COPYCATS!

Eh, Mar. JT never score, no hattrick, and a red card? WELCOME TO THE INSTITUTE OF THE DEPRESSED AND THE DEPRESSER. Bwahahaha...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home