Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Me...

Okay...it's the FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS for the Hindus today. It's DEEPAVALI. Where I'm ever so eager to get some *packet* and murukku and candy! Hehe...to all my Indian friends, DEEPAVALI NAAL VALTHUKAL! Expecting loads of murukku by the way!

*Sighs* Mar told me she was supposed to come down here for Diwali but she's tied with her work. So sad...now I have no one to gossip to! Well, there's always Sree, but she's busy with her stuff too! This is the life of a lonely schoolgirl. *Sighs again*

I don't know what came to me yesterday when I was caught off-guard, screaming at my family members for no apparent reason. Probably possessed by the devil, I suppose. Or not. Well, to my family members who were involved in that *LAME-O J-MO* emotional outburst of mine, I AM SORRY.

Have two open houses to attend. Sree's place. Suja's place. Thank God both these places are located really near to each other. Saves me the time of travelling. Hehe...

Don't know whether I mentioned this before, but anyway I can mention it again if I want to since this is MY blog and I can choose what I want to write here! Mourinho has hailed Frank Lampard as the best in the WORLD and he wonders what these people who give such prestigious awards do during the weekends. My answer? Simple: SLEEP. Haha...MU lost to Middlesborough. To me, that was shocking. And we're playing MU this weekend. I really want to watch this match (since my mum is an MU fan while I'm the self-proclaimed Chelsea co-owner) because it's seemingly fun to make fun of my mother when MU lose. And my cousin Farhana is another MU fan. She adores the *horse* (RVN by the way). But Frank Lampard has scored more goals than him...Go Super Frankie! I adore you. I'll post this pic of him which reminds me a lot of myself. You'll see what I mean. Anyway...have to go now. Still have some cleaning up to do.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home