Sunday, October 30, 2005

Updates on my latest shenanigans

Hehe...as the title (which is, by the way, at the end of the post) would suggest, I have much to update. Anyway, here goes.

Friday: I did my presentation! *Phew*...at least I won't have to worry much since I chose not to do it at the last minute. It's actually the first time I spoke with confidence and hardly any fear bottled in me. I didn't freeze there (like I always did in school), I just started on a good note. Even though I did refer to my cue cards, but at least I knew what to say next right after seeing the necessary information. But I relly don't know how much I scored for it. Eddie's and Sylvien's presentation were good. Hope I get good grades for it. The new furniture's here! It's the blue one. Haha..love it! Did a lot of cleaning up after that.

Saturday: Had the PARENTS-LECTURER MEETING. Overall, the lecturers said I'm NOT noisy, talkative, and the likes. I hardly cause trouble, a very good student, very attentive, and I have a group of good friends (the more *concentious* type of people, according to Mr. Chen). I'm sure my parents are shocked to hear that from my lecturers. They always think I'm noisy and not attentive, since I'm like that at home. Haha...I'm a completely different person at home and in class. Think of it as a *Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde* situation. I told them that, but they refuse to believe me. Not my fault. Hehe...not too happy with my marks, but I'm aiming for my finals. Wish me luck. Then went to Bangsar Shopping Complex, Bangsar Village, and PJ. Then came home and slept. Got my first Raya card (pathetic, I know) from Sree. Felt happy. And went to sleep, then woke up and then continued with the housework! And found out that Chelsea won 4-2 over Blackburn Rovers. A goal from Didier Drogba, 2 goals from Frank Lampard, and a goal from Joe Cole won us the match! Yay!

Just haven't been in the mood for Raya. Feel depressed. Haha...and yeah, have you guys tried PEPSI TARIK? It's a bit too sweet for my tongue, but once you get the gas out, it should taste okay. I'd like to be the next CEO of Permanis. Then I can get monthly supplies of Pepsi! Haha...anyway, I know the CEO of Permanis. He's my dad's friend's son. I know it'll be way off psychology, but it's one of my insatiable dreams. To work in Permanis. Haha...

Anyway, have to go now. Will update later. See you around.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home