Saturday, October 22, 2005

Queen of emo-ness..

Who's the queen of emo-ness? It's between me and Mar. I'm serious. Yesterday, the whole day seemed so wrong. I started the morning by arguing with my mum. She told me to wear my baju kurung for class. She told me not to go out for lunch since I'm wearing baju kurung and asked me to asked my friend to buy me food. I hate asking my friends to buy me food, because:

1. I hate troubling people. It's bad enough they're going out to eat for themselves, and they have to buy me food, making them all the more guilty (I mean, they have to come back early as they have politely agreed to buy me food, and they are worried that while they're busily munching down on food, I'll be waiting for them, and by the time they get back, I'll be as hungry as a wolf, while they'll be quite full!).

2. I am tired of eating McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts for the past four days. Honestly you can get bored eating there continuously. Despite the fact I get a 20% discount when I eat at Dunkin Donuts.

3. You honestly can't *tapau tosai or roti canai* back to college. You have to eat by hand, and almost nearby the toilet (that's where the vacant tables are located anyway).

I wanted to wear jeans yesterday, since the people at Ali Maju think I'm Indian or something, since they keep talking to me in Tamil when I'm talking to them in Malay. People won't suspect me being a Malay when I'm wearing jeans, since I look mixed anyway. Even when I went to Bandar Baru Sentul's Ramadhan Bazaar, the guy there said this to me:

*Tanggachi, ingge poringge? Ingge poringge?*

Which meant: *Girl, where are you going? Where are going?*. I was wearing a T-shirt and jeans then. But no. Mum asked me to wear baju kurung. She's so insensitive. I mean, I so do not look like a Malay (Mdm Goh is one who can testify this)...so it won't look that obvious if I'm not fasting. I hate eating alone anyway. People will stare at you when you eat. It's freaky!


I couldn't eat in Ali Maju anyway since I was in a baju kurung, so I went to a place in Taman Desa. Followed Yas, Roya, Cheetah, Priya, Ben, Sylvien, and Ching Hooi there. Do not get into a car if Cheetah is driving. Crazy...Priya told her to stop somewhere to wait for Ben who was missing, and said *Whatever you do, don't stop here*. And she just does the opposite. Ben followed us in too! Haha...came back at 12.30 p.m. and went to study. At 2 p.m., we were busy cracking jokes with each other. We were listening to Priya's version of Crazy Frog, Mr. Bean, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Bugs Bunny, Tweety, and so much more.

Study Skills exams was okay. Managed to do it. Glad...anyway take a look at these excerpts from Sylvien and Jonathan's blog about our Maths exams:

Sylvien's post:
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dunno wat happen to me today. I can't do maths. I'm totally blank. B-L-A-N-K!! Wat the hell! I can't do each of the question. I dun understand. I dun even noe wat's the 1st step to do. Don't know don't know don't know......I'M BLANK! Lecturers will be disappointed at our papers, BUT at the same time they are happy too. Coz they successfully create difficult questions n probably most of the students can't answer. OR MAYB onli me that can't do it. I noe i shudn't blame the person that set the questions. Ok ok! I'm controlling my anger. I'm just angry n disappointed at myself. I just dunno wat happen to me this morning. Y i can't do it?Izzit not enuf sleep or wat?
When i read the 1st question, i was like "What the hell izzit?" I can't think of anything. I dunno how to create a equation or even draw a graph. I'm sure I'm goin to fail in my maths. Then i go tru other questions n it still the same, D-U-N-N-O! Today i make a new fren. His name is Mr. Dunno. Everyone is writing on the paper n I look at my paper, is white n blank. Onli got my name n my group. Thank God! At least I still noe my name n group. At that moment, I reali feel like hand in a blank paper. Sigh..............Oh by the way, I make fren wif Mr. Failure too.

Jonathan's post:
Hey guys...All I can say...bad week...there has been nothing much done to console myself of this frigging week...I just feel like sleeping it all away sometimes...This is one of those weeks where you wonder whether God is sleeping or on vacation.First off,I literally tapped the panic button a few thousand times during math test which is equivalant to total failure.That was bad enough but I had to walk in the rain because the metro 12 ass bus decided to take a detour on the rainy day...Followed by a raging insomnia at night...I felt like shit this morning.Sighs...there goes the dreams of gaining a HD in math...

So you see, even my friends think the same thing about Maths. Sigh...God bless us all. And when I get home, I find out someone still hasn't gotten the idea of leaving alone already. This someone sent me 2 smiles on Friendster! WTF? And Sree thinks I'm evil because of this matter. I don't care. And she told me that he called my friend to find out about me. Huh? You seemed ok when I said I wanted to leave you, and now you want to know how I'm doing? I'm fine anyway...I may not have a boyfriend at the moment, that doesn't mean I'm unhappy! I'm happy where I am. LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY! Sree thinks he reads my blog, but I doubt it. Can you imagine someone writing you nice things somewhere else when you actually write bad things about them? I don't think he'd send me anything if he actually reads the things I write in here! When I asked whether we could stay friends, he said *I can't be your friend, since I love you too much*. CRAP...whole load of BULLSHIT!

I wished I would find love, I mean someone who'd love me for who I am. But I know, it's impossible. Since the people I really like, are either taken or interested in someone else. Pathetic isn't it? But I'll be content if I'm destined to be single in life. I'd like to find an Italian-English bloke, who speaks very fluent English and supports Arsenal (if he were an MU fan, I can't tolerate him) or Spurs or even Chelsea, has an incredibly sharp nose, brown/blue eyes, and also short brown hair. Haha...impossible, maybe. I have high expectations anyway. And no, I don't him back in my life. Period.

I'd like to thank FarahMexx for visiting my blog...though it's pretty long-winded, and now it's PINK! Hehe...Thanks dear!

I'm actually interested in that new Italian drama shown on TV3. *Laws of Love*. The guy named Marco is so hot!!! You have got to see it to believe it. I saw Lee Ryan today, on TV obviously. Damn, he looks as gorgeous as always! I love LEE RYAN! Hehe...

I'd like to meet Kuno Becker. Not sure why, but I just want to. People said GOAL! was fun...but I think I'd stick to Bend It Like Beckham. And yeah Mar, I saw Steven Gerrard in the making of GOAL! So I have a strong feeling he's in it too! Let's go already-lah! Idiot! =P...

Anyway, I have to go now. Have to finish my cue cards for my presentation for Maths. John Nash. Presenting it next Friday...procrastination is bad. Learnt it from Wanie. And also from past experiences. The weather of late has been rather cold and wet. Suits the mood I've set myself in.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home