Saturday, October 22, 2005

Songs currently playing in my head...

I have a few songs that have been in my mind for quite some time. Some of it may have logical reasons, some, however, may not. But anyhow, here goes...

1. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
God damn it!! This song is so beautiful...the lyrics are so innocent yet it has an incredibly deep meaning. First I thought, what the hell? The guy sounds weird. But after listening to it for so many times, I was convinced that this guy has got more to offer. The honest yet meaningful lyrics are simply wonderful. Mar actually told me that she cried when Charlie said this to her: *This would have probably been the song I'd sing to you before you became mine*. Emo queen...LOL!

2. Trippin' - Robbie Williams
The man is back! I love this bloke! The video for this song is so funny! I liked the baby! Haha...anyway, this song rocks! You know something? Franz's right. Kuno Becker looks like Robbie Williams. Just noticed it anyway. I will buy Robbie's album when I have the money, MAR! If not, please ask your uncle Roman Abramovich to sponsor me financially! Deutz of the year, I tell you!

3. Believe Me - Fort Minor
This song's the best! You have to listen to the lyrics...

*We was like one in the same
On the right track
But I was on the wrong train
It's like that
Now you gotta face the pain
And the devil's got a fresh new place to play
In your brain
Like a maze
You can never escape
The rain
Every damn day's the same shade of grey!*

How cool is that? The lyrics are great, and the melody is superb! Take a listen to this track okay? This is Mike Shinoda's side project. Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park, in case you didn't know. Superb!

4. Do You Want To? - Franz Ferdinand
Me and Farah just love this tune! Seemingly, I just don't know why this track is still stuck in some corner of my brain, but it's there! I love this track! Mar told she actually heard the song at the club, and took some pics of herself pouting while listening to it! Hehe...Farah don't you just love this song? Makes me so LUCKY!

5. Eternity - Robbie Williams
This song is an old song from him. But this song is really lovely...makes me reminisce the good times with Azura...*And I hope you find your freedom, eventually, for ETERNITY...for ETERNITY*.

6. Shake it Off - Mariah Carey
Well, for obvious reasons, this song is my favourite at the moment. Goes out the bloke who unfortunately has no intentions of leaving me alone already. I HATE YOU! Go away! I try to be nice with you, you refuse to be nice to me in the end! And then you try to be nice with me? I can't be bothered with your pathetic antics! Argh...away with you! Emo...calm down Julez!

That's about it I guess. Will continue when I feel like it!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home