Thursday, October 27, 2005

Bizarre situation...

I'd like to say this to any EPL fans reading this post:

*I don't care if Chelsea crashed out of the Carling Cup thanks to the penalties and Robert Huth despite them being the holders, at least we have three other trophies that we have set our eyes on. We are just letting you 'minnows' salvage at least a trophy, since we're going to take the remaining three!*

*Sighs* bad day. Hope we can recover so that we can beat Blackburn on Saturday! Pretty sad we actually are not in the next round. For God's sake, we're the holders of the Carling Cup! Only consolation is that last season's finalist, Liverpool are out too. To my brother, please don not slap me for this.

At least this is something Mar and I can sit and laugh about. I know some of you might be thinking *What the hell?*, but we are a realistic bunch. If we don't win this, we can try winning what's left for us to win! Always look on the bright side of life. Our on-off motto.

On to other news. My parents are going for the PARENTS-LECTURER MEETING (concerned parents, they are). Hope they say nice things bout me then. I don't know Madam Goh keeps emphasising on the fact that they serve food and drinks on that day. It's really odd since:

1. We aren't going there for the food, we are going there to get screwed (hey, it rhymes!). Seriously, we're going there to find out our progress in class.
2. We are FASTING. It's a whole different situation if we are NOT fasting.

We have a situation with the HMC ball. Now a lot of people are backing out, and now there are 11 people out of the 20 we booked. So we plan to get a table, and find someone who's not too keen on going. Unfortunately, everyone's keen on going. So we might have to cancel the whole thing. Bummer.

And I scored 20 out 40 for my Maths exam. Not too good, but I expected it. In fact, Mr. Chen did mention that the August intake's mathematical skills are bad compared to the January, March and May intake students. The highest mark in my class is 37 (Jo Weng). And he says he's depressed. Chicken Little...

Anyway, have to go now, have to prepare my Maths presentation on John Nash. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home