Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Gonna die!

If at all I die, I want FRANK LAMPARD and LEE RYAN at my funeral. It's not like I can see them anyway. Had my MS Excel assessment today. Mr. Siva left for Vietnam the whole week *frowns*, so Ms Winnie supervised our class for the assessment. Damn was she darn emo! Give me Mr. Siva anyday and I'll be just fine. She was just yelling at us as though we weren't human beings. Wonder how her lab students can deal with her emo-ness. Hello, only five out of your lab students (she has like around 25 students) came for last week's lab class, unlike our class. Full attendance. Shows how much we like him I guess. Overall the assessment was okay, but I think I made some very dumb errors. It's bad enough I started late, no thanks to the first computer (I tried it, and it couldn't read my floppy disk, saying it's not formatted), and then had to go to the next lab, had to start the computer again and had to change the damn password, and then thank God it could read my floppy disk! Hope for the best anyway. I think the MS Word assessment was better than this. Since this isn't exactly my forte. *Sighs*...after class, went to see the three scholarship recipients from our class. Cheetah went back early, so only managed to see Jo Weng and Roya. Jo Weng wore green! Haha...the CHICKEN LITTLE of our class.

Tomorrow we only have Mdm Goh's class...just contemplating what to do after that. Corpse Bride's out on Thursday. We'll see about it later.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home