Friday, October 28, 2005

Something Sree sent me...

NATURAL HIGHS
1. Being in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No queues at the supermarket.
5. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
6. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
7. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
8. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
9. Chocolate milkshake ... (or vanilla ... or strawberry!)
10. A bubble bath.
11. Giggling.
12. A good conversation.
13. Finding a $20 note in your coat from last winter.
14. Running through sprinklers.
15. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
16. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
17. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
18. Waking up and realising you still have a few hours left to sleep.
19. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
20. Having someone play with your hair.
21. Sweet dreams.
22. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
23. Holding hands with someone you care about.
24. Running into an old friend and realising that some things (good or bad) never change.
25. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much-desired present from you.
26. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
27. Knowing that somebody misses you.
28. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
29. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think.

Thanks to Sree, for this. I'd like to add a few things on what I think about it.

1. Being in love? Hmm...does being in love with Frank Lampard count? Hahaha...I'm pretty happy when I'm in love with things I take really seriously (Frank Lampard included).

2. I love laughing at insipid things. Pretty childish, I know, but laughter IS the best medicine anyhow. Me and Mar can look at a situation at laugh about it the whole day. And trust me, I have suffered from facial spasms/cramps due to hours of laughing. I try not to laugh too often since according to Jiet, he dislocated his jaw since he laughed so much. Ouch. That has got to hurt!

3. I love hot showers, well, I always bathe with hot water anyway. People don't understand how I can possibly bathe with hot water on an extremely hot day. I'm unique, I told you that already!

4. This is pretty unimaginable. I have never been to a supermarket, only to see there's no queue. Take my *beloved* OTK for example. Always crowded with people. *Sighs*...bad enough it reeks.

5. No road in KL is pretty to drive on. Potholes. Trust me, I drove in Jalan TAR (the place where people love to get stuff at an ultimately low price) and it was so crazy. Kl drivers are really rude and inconsiderate. Or maybe it's my driving skills...

6. This one definitely gets me high all the time! I'm actually listening to Franz Ferdinand's *Do You Want To?* right now! Love it...this one makes me high!

7. It's actually raining now. I can smell the rain as I type. I love the sound and the smell of rain. I really want to dance in the rain one of these days. I can't do it now, since the festive season is looming nearer, and I want to celebrate it in good health. I want a lot of green/blue packets this time around. I will not settle for anything less.

8. Never had the experience with this. So I will not say anything.

9. Chocolate milkshake! Delicious...enough said!

10. Bubble baths are relaxing. You should do it at least once a month. Really gets you high.

11. Giggling...good thing. No matter how small the issue is, always try and find a way to giggle it over.

12. Mar and I can always have a good conversation no matter how stupid the issue may be. It really opens your mind to see some situation from a different perspective.


13. Hmm...never really experienced this but, does finding a RM50 note in your wallet after thinking that you've spent every single penny of it? Yes, it does.

14. Haven't tried this before, but Mar says it can really get you high, especially at night.

15. I love this one! It really gets me high and going after one miserable day.

16. James Blunt said I'm beautiful! Haha...that's very lame. If someone said I'm beautiful, I'd probably poke their eyes with a fork. Well, unless, of course, if Frank Lampard said it to me. Then it's a whole different story.

17. Umm...hehe...I think it's weird when people say something nice about you. I don't know, I feel awkward if people tell nice things about me. Paranoid = ME.

18. This one I really hate. I want to SLEEP. I do not like waking up halfway only to find I have a few hours till I should really get up. Trust me, I will not go back to sleep. I'm a weirdo, sue me.

19. This is true. Can't really tell you how it feels to actually make new friends since I'm pretty shy, and spending time with your old mates since I'm shy again. Don't ask why.

20. I seriously dislike people playing with my hair. So I have to scratch this off the list.

21. Sweet dreams are made of this. Enough said.

22. This actually happened to me when I was leaving Los Angeles for KL. This South American guy kept looking at me everytime I looked around. And he was making eye contact with me! *Gasps*...why didn't I ask him for his number then? So stupid of me!

23. I love holding my mother's hands. But she doesn't. So I like holding my dad's hands. So does he. But he doesn't like holding my hands when it gets really cold. *Aiyo, girl. There's something wrong with you! Your hands are like ice! One of these days must take you to see Dr. Rahim!*. Dad, I'm fine.

24. This is true, but unexplainable.

25. Err...can I relate this about myself? Hehe...I know people enjoy seeing me excited when I get something I really want for a very long time! Especially if it's something blue. That would put me on cloud nine.

26. Hmm...not entirely true. Sometimes I tell myself it's going to be a good morning, but instead it's the exact opposite.

27. Does anyone miss me? I don't know so I can't tell you how I feel bout this fact.

28. My parents! I love hugging them. My mom doesn't though. She feels ticklish if I hug her.

29. I love this fact. I love to believe in the fact that I'm always right!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home