Thursday, October 20, 2005

Chelsea!

Okay...first up, Chelsea won 4-0 against Real Betis! *Whee*. Scorers: Didier Drogba, Ricardo Carvalho (funny goal this one) , Joe Cole (beautiful shot) , and Hernan Crespo (Shaun Wright-Phillips' cross was spectacular!)!. Happy!

Then Mdm Goh...she thinks I'm Christian! Due to the very English name, and to my cousin who works there who isn't a Malay. And now people know, I do not ride bicycles. Pathetic, I know. Then at 10.30 a.m., I got to know that our First Lady has passed away, after battling breast cancer for quite some time. God bless her soul. Sad.

I'm not too sure bout this news, but I think Frank Lampard is in the movie GOAL! with Becks, Zidane, Raul, and Alan Shearer! I have got to go see this movie! Well, maybe after watching CORPSE BRIDE that is! Mar, let's go watch both these movies! *Miang*-ness to an ultimate high!

Study Skills exams tomorrow...then, MERDEKA! LOL...see you later.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home