Sunday, October 30, 2005

What we did when Mr. Siva was away...


We took this in LT4 (where we always have our Computing Principles tutorial classes with Mr. Siva). He was in Vietnam! *Sighs* I miss Mr. Siva. Hahaha...

Top: Eddie (Fly Emirates, Toshiba, Sharp, Real Madrid, England...don't know which one he likes also), Priya (Fei Mao), and Yas (sweet one).

Bottom: Adrian (Liverpool fan), me (the majorly lost one), and Jo Weng (the Chicken Little of our class...I want to boycott him! Haha! Jo, you know why, don't you?).

Those two beside me are my bodyguards. See-lah..I'm the queen sitting on the chair. And the queen can look weird if she wants to because SHE'S THE QUEEN! Where's the king? No king yet, I'm asking you guys to find me one. Wait...I'm ordering you to find me one since I'm the queen! I am a desperate queen! Haha...

1. The Queen- Me

2. Bodyguards- Adrian and Jo Weng

3. Court Jesters- Priya and Eddie

4. The *Dayang*- Yasmiza

Total LAME-O J-MO case right? Hehe! CR-ed this pic from Eddie. And yes, we're a bunch of photogenic people. Sue us already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home