Monday, August 22, 2005

You're a Star...

Good news first! CHELSEA WON! THEY BEAT ARSENAL 1-0! THANKS TO DROGBA! JAY, WHAT DID I TELL YOU BOUT SENDEROS PLAYING FOR ARSENAL AGAINST CHELSEA? OUR CHANCES OF WINNING WILL SOAR SKY-HIGH, RIGHT??? IT DID!

Okay, enough of that already. I'm getting way excited about it now! Dad's not too pleased bout it, by the way.

Went to Dr. Rahim's clinic in the morning. My cough seems to be subsiding, but it's still there. Then went to the hearing aid shop to get a new pair of hearing aids for my aunt. Then came back, instead of going to the tailor. So we are going to the tailor tomorrow. Which means I can go buy some stuff for myself. And yes, for some people that my dad has been planning to buy some stuff for.

I've been listening to The Killers of late. They are wonderful. And when I was in the car, I was noticing that the sunlight which shone on me, made me see something I have never seen before. I looked at myself in the car window, I saw how sweet and naive I looked. That look is the look that everyone sees and thinks I'm really stupid or something, I don't know, brainless human being. But then, I looked at myself again and said *You're sweet. You know you are. You're a sweetheart. You know you are. You're pretty. You don't know you are.* I know...everyone is pretty in their own way. It's just a matter of time we see it for ourselves, I suppose.

I have this weird feeling of NOT putting up the 2 messages like I promised. It's not like I'm scared. I'm not an avid fan of *kiss-and-tell* love stories. To me, that's more for women for have no sense of dignity or pride in themselves. But somehow, I just want to clear the air. So that people won't see me as a heartless person and end up no longer loving me. I might, I might not. God knows better than me.

Later days then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home