Thursday, August 11, 2005

SodhiJulez...

Stupid nutcase. Why on Earth did you call me SodhiJulez, Jay? Idiot, nutcase, nutto! I want to slap you!

And now I've released my anger, I'd like to say how much I hate my HELP Student ID card photo! I look sleepy(believe me, if you have seen any of my photos, you' admit that this photo is by far the *sleepiest* me you've ever seen!)...Argh...wish I had worn another freaking top! Someone should have at least taken the initiative to warn about the consequences of wearing an utterly dull top during a photo shoot! Argh...I HATE LOOKING AT THAT ID! *Slaps herself hard*...*Sighs immediately after that*...Blurriness is a disease that spreads through friendship.

I am deeply frustrated with the fact that the 19th of July, 2005 edition of The Star newspaper is MISSING! Why am I making such a big fuss about a missing paper? The fact that it had a picture of that HOT Joe Cole in black slippers and white socks is the BIG FUSS! Hey, look...I'm not this girl who goes round scouting for hot players then watch football! I support a team, and admire a player's ability, if he has the looks to boot, then good on him! I really admire Joe Cole's footwork, the way he outwits his opponents, the way he scores. So happens he is good looking, can you blame me for liking him even more? I know, he's not as appealing as David Beckham or Michael Owen or even Cristiano Ronaldo for that matter, but he's talented and good looking in my point of view. If you don't agree with what I say, just keep yoour honest opinions to yourself, okay?

But still it doesn't mean just because I adore Joe Cole now, I've forgotten bout my Frank Lampard(I sound as though I own him! LOL...)! Frank will always reign supreme in my head! He's the Chelsea hero, so is John Terry by the way! Love them Chelsea players all too much...

Jose Mourinho is a chocoholic who spends his pocket money in a sweet shop while other kids poke their noses on the window. *Sighs* Wish I could be described like that. Spoilt and powerful...in that description, I'm the latter. *Sighs louder* Wish Roman would sponsor my studies...so that I can ease the financial void my parents have to fill in...

It's getting pretty smoky out there...damn the haze and the Indonesians who are causing this damn haze! If I need to go out to town, I have to use that haze mask! So sickening! Argh...when will this thing end???

Anyway, gotta run now, good night! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home