Monday, August 08, 2005

Days go by...

It's been a week and almost 2 days already! Yay!!! Couldn't blog yesterday since I was watching the Community Shield at Dayani's place. Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1! Two goals from man of the match Didier Drogba made Chelsea's night. And I thought that Franscesc Fabregas was French. I only realised that he was a Spaniard today! You can't fully put the blame on me you know? There are SO many French players in Arsenal, it looks like a French revolution is about to begin. Wait, it has already begun! LOL...I got so high looking at Joe Cole again! Ain't he something? *Drools*...okay, I'm not drooling! LOL...

Kept saying *I'LL SLAP THIS LAUREN, FABREGAS, ASHELY COLE etc...* so much that my dad said that *Stop saying all this slapping things all. You're not a man to say all this you know. Stop saying that!*...I don't know why I keep saying that, but it's just that I so feel like slapping a lot of people. For example that Daniel from Malaysian Idol. He's garnering all those Chinese bimbos who think he's SO cute, but he has no substance! In the end, Azam got the boot. He has a good voice. And I thought he'd get the Malay votes like what happened with Saiful. I guess that Malaysians were SO BUSY busy voting for Mawi that they forgot to vote for Azam! I heard from someone that a lot of people think that they prefer not to be classified a Malaysian if either Azam or Adam becomes the next Malaysian Idol because they look so gay-fied. I'd rather not be classified as a Malaysian if Daniel becomes the next Malaysian Idol. Why? He has abso-bloody-lutely no talent and he's way gay-fied than the earlier two! If he doesn't go out and any of my favourites do, I'll denounce Malaysian Idol from my *Favourite TV Shows* list! *Sighs* can I slap Daniel now?

Went to HELP today to get myself registered. And I forgot to take my photographs! I brought the other documents but I forgot my photos! *Bengong betul* was the words that were going through my head at that moment. So maybe this Thursday we have to go to HELP again to get the payment sorted out. The people there were nice, and my mum has already sent a warning to me: *Study hard and get a scholarship!*. Oh dear. I hope I can make it to get a scholarship to ease the financial burden I've left for my parents. *Bad girl*...and I have to start buying stuff for college.

Slept from 2 p.m. to 5:15 p.m. and I so need to revert to my old school-going self. You know, the person who can wake up at 5 a.m. and sleep at 12 a.m.! My new self is the one who wakes up at 9 a.m. and sleeps at 12 a.m.! *Sighs* I can only wake up early if I know we have to go out somewhere. So lazy...like my dad told my cousin: *Her job is to sleep, watch TV, play with the PC, radio, eat, sleep, and sing like there's no tomorrow!*...*falls of the chair and laughs hysterically*

Anyway, goodnight! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home