Sunday, August 14, 2005

Me...la-la!

Ejay is out of the Malaysian Idol competition. Damn, I wanted Daniel to leave tonight! So sickening. Farah, are we on with our plan to slap Daniel? I can't control my right hand which is used to slap people any longer! Argh...

Went to the TTDI market this morning. I know what's on your mind. So far? I have been eating chicken for a whole week. If not, I had to eat chicken liver or eggs! And it is said that eating chicken enhances your breast size. No wonder I feel like my breasts have grown. LOL...so if anyone wants to increase their breast size, eat chicken. LOL! Wish I knew something that will make me taller though! So we had to buy fish and beef. The fish smell was enough to kill my mood for breakfast. And when we went to the beef shop, I turned away when the man started slicing the meat, and when I turned around again I saw the cow's tail hanging from one corner! Just like that! I felt so *geli* and giddy seeing it! And people eat that part of a cow which is used to swat flies and the likes? I am sick. *Throws up*...

Anyhow...Arsenal won over Newcastle 2-0...let's see how Chelsea fares against Wigan Athletic then. If they lose, like I said in my earlier post...EMBARASSING! Losing to a club that have been newly-promoted is not a good thing, considering the fact we won the Premiership last year. Embarassing situation I must deal with if they lose. Arsenal and Manchester United have started their season with a win. *Prays hard* CHELSEA MUST WIN!!!!!

*The person with the body is Rowena, while the person with the soul is Zara Julian*
*I am ordinary. I like to be plain. For example, I don't put tomato/chilli sauce on my fries/burgers but, at times I enjoy doing things most girls don't do...like playing football with the boys, or even spying on people from the balcony*
*I enjoy watching football and F1...and guys, don't think I'm a girl who watches them in order to look at the 'hotness' of the players! That is NOT me. I watch them because I enjoy those two sports with all my heart!*
*I have a tendency to say 'I want to slap this fella' especially when I watch other teams play against my team, Chelsea and also when I watch F1 races! The usual victims would be Francesc Fabregas, Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Michael Schumacher, David Coulthard, and Fernando Alonso*
*I recently noticed that I get adrenaline rushes when I see Joe Cole. But that doesn't mean I've forgotten bout Frank Lampard though! So don't call me an unfaithful bitch if you don't know me AT ALL!*
*I'm brutally honest and very blunt, so if you dont like what I say, I strongly suggest that you pack your bags and book the first flight to Timbuktu.*
*I write poetry when I get headaches/sleepy & love MUSIC!*
*I have a penchant for people like Farid Kamil, Jehan Miskin, and Anuar Zain, but in reality I like people from mixed parentages, like me(I'm from a Sri Lankan-Sinhalese and Malay parentage)! But I know, everyone is unique in their own way. It's just a matter of time we discover it for ourselves*
*I'm a firm believer in singularity/individuality! I want to escape the norm and be who I really am. I also believe in versatility. Versatility does matter to me. That's what makes a person uniquely beautiful, deep inside and out!*
*I'm very adamant and defiant when it comes to making decisions, which mostly end up being the wrong ones I make, but like the song says ~Don't look back in anger~*
*Take me as I am, if not, leave!*

*Bijoux Julian*

Changed my Friendster profile...what do you think? Good night everyone! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home