Friday, August 12, 2005

SarahZid...

I really feel like slapping someone desperately. I sent my light green material to the tailor. And my gut feeling came true. Something went wrong with my baju kurung! My kain, is inside out! Argh...how bad can this get? And I told my mum bout it, and she said it looks better the way it is! Argh...I need to slap someone now! The only consolation is that I'm not going for the 'nikah' ceremony, since I might be having classes on Friday. There goes a perfect baju kurung. Gone to absolute waste. I might not wear it AT ALL...considering the fact I AM VERY METICULOUS BOUT MY THINGS! Argh...anyone who needs a good slap now?

Supposed to buy furnitures tomorrow...I'm gonna get my own room soon! I will wreak more havoc than ever! LOL...Let's get something blue, shall we? Which means I'll get the whiteboard all for myself...muahahahaha! And yes, I can post my Chelsea scraps on the walls! *Whee*...I beat my brother for the room! And I got the room with a view! LOL...

Anyhow...I have to seriously get going...getting depressed with the fact I haven't gone on a holiday for the past 8 months I was at home. *Sighs*...2 weeks to kill, by the way.

And I'd like to take this moment to wish Bairavi...HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY DEAR! Love you too! And I hope you liked the present I got you...Sree, I hope you gave it to her! If not, I will slap you. Anyway, *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home