Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Elsie...

Yesterday, I was sneezing the whole day. It is unusual. I sneeze after I take my bath or when I wake up in the morning. Today, I'm not sneezing anymore, but I woke up with a sore throat. And now, I almost had a fever and a cough! After taking that Panadol Actifast, I noticed my fever has gone down. But my sore throat is still around. Worse still, I've taken some cough mixture and tablets to reduce the pain, to the extent of drinking glasses of water, but to no avail! What am I to do? And tomorrow's plan of going out has been postponed to Thursday. But now my dad has suggested that we go to either Suria KLCC or One Utama! So if we go on Thursday, we can go watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Yay...and I have time to buy some stuff for myself. A girl's day out! *Whee*...more importantly, I need to buy a present for my mum! But first, I need to get well! Pray that I'm well enough to go out on Thursday. And I'm not watching Desperate Housewives tonight...*cries*! At least I'm taping it, so I can still watch it. And the worst thing is my dad said that I shouldn't watch Desperate Housewives! I remember last week's episode he was sitting there with me watching it. And there was this part when Bree(damn, if only I were like her!) was discussing the *sensations* she feels when she makes love with her husband. I think my dad thought I might get influenced. Sheesh...I'm gonna be 18 already(in another 1 1/2 months time)...I have to know all this! LOL...will I stop watching it for my dad? The answer: NO! I will not give up Desperate Housewives for someone! I refuse to do it!

Anyhow, have to get some rest now. See you all soon...muax! Good night...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home