Friday, August 19, 2005

Vengeance...

Firstly I want to say sorry for the lack of updates for the past 2 days. I was very sick on Wednesday. Had a fever and an equally bad sore throat and cough! Then yesterday, we went out for a movie. Let me tell you what happened yesterday then.

Woke up at 5.30 a.m. and never went back to sleep after that. Checked my mail, only to see someone sent me 2 messages on Friendster, to say how *I turned around and bit his head off*! Ouch...I didn't know I was that vicious! Muahaha...I don't want to put that messages up at the moment, since Thursday was a freaking great day for me! Then went to bathe, when it started raining! It rained until noon! So we had to postpone the plan to the afternoon. And Sham couldn't make it since she had diarrhoea! So Swarna and I had to continue with the plan. Went to KLCC to watch Charlie and Chocolate Factory, but my parents wanted to watch Herbie: Fully Loaded. I didn't want to the latter since Lindsay Lohan was in it. It's not like I'm having something against her or what, but there's something about her that I don't like! The movie was at 4 p.m., and we bought the tickets at 3.15 p.m., so we went round looking around for things to give my neighbour and my niece. And my mum. Didn't get anything much for 45 minutes, so went back to TGV to see the movie. And boy, was Charlie and the Chocolate Factory delicious! It was such a delight...from the Oompa Loompas to Wonka chocolate bars, to the elevator to the television room, and even from Charlie Bucket to Willy Wonka himself! I so feel like watching it again. During the boat ride, I felt like I was in the Indiana Jones ride back in Disneyland California so much that I got a wee bit tensed up! And the whole time me and Swarna were watching the movie, this little boy sitting behind us was kicking our chairs! Not only that he was shouting and talking, worse still he'd open a packet of food so loudly since he was standing behind me and Swarna! And everytime we turned around, he'd sit back in his seat quietly! But still, the movie is great and I think people who'd like to enjoy a second shot of childhood should go watch it! Parents...pfft with them! My dad said the moral of the story was good but the movie was stupid! He has no sense of childishness...like I said: *Parents...pfft with them!* I felt like eating chocolate then, but since this bloody sore throat I have forbids me to eat chocolates, so goodbye chocolates! Then had a snack in the food court. I only had a fresh orange. And when I was paying the drinks, the guy at the counter almost gave the change to another man. And then he nearly charged Swarna for her drink, again! Then went to Watson's where we met the contestants of *Olay Aspirasiku* there. They were selling the brand to us...and in the end, we bought one(including Swarna)...then we had a lucky draw. We got ourselves CDs...I got this *Shamrin-The Best of Me* and *Shahira-Shahira* albums. Swarna got this *Amir UK's-Best OF* album. Then they said Dina would be coming later since she was having dinner(wonder where she had her dinner then?). And then bought a sponge and Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip Gloss. And people, if you see me on TV3 on Sunday 12 p.m., please DO NOT inform me. I have absolutely no intentions of watching myself on TV, unless of course I get to meet Joe Cole. Then spotted some cute kids...as usual I'd go *OMG...they're so cute!* We actually saw a little girl get left behingd by her family. She was damn adorable! Then we went to Memory Lane to get something for mum. Then went to Tower Records to buy the *Hot Fuss* album by The Killers. I couldn't find it so asked the guy at the counter for help. And then he said there was one left. *Whee* The Killers are great!!! Then went to Ampang Park for dinner, where incredibly I threw up in the loo. Not a pretty sight, trust me! Then sent Swarna home and gave her that small, tiny gift...Swarna if you are reading this, it's the thought that counts ok? I had a great time yesterday, and maybe if Sham comes back later on, we plan something again. This time let's hope she's fine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SWARNA who officially turns 18 today!


And now, I have this strange feeling of singing *Willy Wonka*...and Johnny Depp looks a lot like Jim Carrey in this movie. The maniacal look he had was similar to Jim Carrey's Ace Ventura character! And he looked so white as though he just met a ghost! But, still, he is entertaining! Tim Burton is a great director! These 2 have great chemistry!

Good night everyone! *Bluesy*out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home