Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fall to pieces...

Read this meassage I got first:
*so my dear have u thought bout it...? i have not had a reply from u bout my proposal....come on i know it must be hard 4 u 2 do tis .....so y dun we just talk it over k?? cal me wen u can n we will talk it over but as far as i'm concerned....ur proposal of breakainf up is of no interest to me....... cal me later......*


Now read my reply:
*Thought about what? I didn't even know you had a proposal. It was not hard for me to make a decision like this. Don't push me by asking me to call you and talk it over.

If you think my proposal of breaking up is of no interest to you, then I have no interest in talking to you anymore. I can't let you live thinking we have hope. The fact is...we don't. I don't mean to be blunt but this is the truth. And for your info, I have no one new in my life. I just realised that I don't need it now. I just need to be me.

So don't ask me to call you, I've made up my mind. Don't think I'm a confused and stupid little girl that people can easily manipulate. I'm not that girl anymore. Find someone who is right for you. I'm not the one for you.*

I'm too blunt, right? Sree told me that she never expected this kind of attitude from me. Like what I told to Mar, *People who haven't felt my sarcasm deserve it, and people who have felt my sarcasm don't deserve it unless they say something that irks me*....I told you I've changed. In certain aspects, that is. My mates think I have to change considering my classes are going to start in 2 weeks time, but if I do change, I don't want people to walk all over me seeing how nice I am, etc. I've going to show everyone that I am not that small girl that everyone can just trick and manipulate anymore. I have changed, I have expectations, and I have gained the 'old' me back. The one that goes round the whole house singing songs without thinking or analysing the meanings anymore.

I LOVE THAT ME!

I HATE THAT ME WHO USED TO WEEP AND SAPPY LOVE SONGS AND TRY TO LINK THE MEANINGS WITH MY FEELINGS!

I like being the blunt and sarcastic me again. Glad I'm back to square one again! *Whee*...I'm so glad I reverted back to my old self again. Just wished that I could revert back to be the girl who can wake up at 5 a.m. eventhough finally going to bed at 12 a.m. again! *Sighs*

*I love me, and there's nothing you can do about it!*

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home