Saturday, August 13, 2005

Me...changing?

I don't really know what to say of myself lately. I've been getting very blunt and sarcastic to most people that get on my nerves. I'm getting restless too. I go to bed at 11 p.m. and finally sleep at 2 a.m.! And when I wake up, let's say at 8.30 a.m., my body is awake but my mind is still in *shut down mode*. And every time that happens, I feel a sharp pain in my head. I feel like a nail is being driven straight through my temples! I'm really worried if this situation were to happen when I start classes soon! But Mar said that once I start classes, this situation will just fade! My mind is incredibly active at night, so much so that I have to sing myself to sleep! And I find that I sleep better when I sleep on the sofa, much to the dismay of my parents. Once I put my head on the cushion, I doze off instantaneously! I suppose it's because of the fact that the TV is situated in front of the sofa, so it supposedly motivates me to sleep. Haha...

My mum thinks I'm getting rather blunt day by day. I always fight back whenever we argue. And she says that my mouth will land me in trouble one of these days. I have a small problem now. I don't want to sound too nice because if I do, people will think that I'm naive and a weakling and they can take advantage of me. I don't want to sound too blunt either, if not people will think I'm some stuck-up, cocky and arrogant young lady with issues. I said to my mum that I will only show my true colours if the need arises. I'm glad I don't have to listen to insipid love songs and try to relate them with what I'm going through. I'm tired of that crap already! I just enjoy listening Kelly Clarkson and Marion Raven.


I just found out something quite interesting. You know the background music in that Pepsi football ad with the waves and surfers? It's from the song by The Black Eyed Peas entitled *Pump It*...I love that ad...Somehow I found Ronaldinho's hair in that ad a turn on! But that doesn't mean I like him, okay? I still hate him!!!

And I don't know why I'm saying this, but I just feel like it, Lindsay Lohan is to music is like what chalk is to cheese. I just don't like her and Hilary Duff. Me and my inner self having a small conflict, yet again! And Gregory Brown playing the piano reminds me of Jamie Cullum. Strange thoughts keep running through my mind. And I suppose someone got the message already. Ah...life's just got to be free!

And if Chelsea lose to Wigan, it will be an ultimately embarassing situation for us to explain! I have faith in Chelsea beating them...Just hope Frank Lampard scores! Or even Joe Cole...LOL! I am so crazy now!

Anyway, gotta run now! See you soon...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home