Monday, August 15, 2005

Hayley Jade...

*Sniffs* I miss my Swarna-nito! Sham-ito said she's okay...my parents said okay too! So now only you left...if you say okay, now must finalise where, what and when on Wednesday! So can't wait for Wednesday, if things work out well. My dad said yes when I said that Sham, Swarna and I planned to do something together! In fact he said that we'll go together but when we want to do our stuff, he and my mum will do something else while we hang out together! Oh well, I guess he's okay with these two girls since they've known each other for quite some time already. And yes, I know, my parents want some time to go *dating* as well...so I'm in a way doing them a favour! A good daughter, I am!

I have a new habit...I like calling people I know by their full name and *-ito* behind it. Like Miera's name is Mar-ito...Lysa's Lysa-ito...Della's Della-ito...me? Zara-nito!

Went to see Uncle Suren's child, Ruth Susila. The child is so adorable, but is so small! I mean, she looks a lot smaller than how my brother and I looked like when we were babies! Overall, she's so adorable!!! Aunt Audrey said Ruth can be my test subject if ever I need to conduct an experiment to prove my theories on psychology. Haha...

Why do people say I've lost so much of weight? So weird...it seems like people I know keep saying that. The other day, my firt ever tuition teacher, Mrs. Fernandez came over and I saw her, and she said that I've grown so much and I look young. And today, Uncle Suren said I have lost so much of weight! *Sighs* and I thought I am getting fatter!

Chelsea won the match against Wigan! 1-0??? Damn embarassing really...the fact we won is a huge relief. But by winning 1-0 over a team that has just been promoted to the Premier League??? Not exactly something you can be actually proud. If you are a Chelsea fan, that is. Jeevan is, I can bet you, laughing at me and Mar right now. Wigan have potential to be a powerhouse in the Premier League, I think that other teams should fear Wigan. I have a strong feeling they won't be relegated next season. I know it's too early to predict anything now, but let's just say I have a hunch. My gut feeling is tingling like mad right now...I saw Joe Cole again, got high as usual...*Oohwhee*...I'm acting crazy again!

Anyhow, gotta get going...see you all soon. *Bluesy* out! Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home