Sunday, August 21, 2005

Death...again.

I hate the month of August, especially this year. Seems to me like people I know die in this month. First, it was Navee's dad. Then, it was my dad's friend's(who is from Singapore) brother. Now, it's a family friend! Uncle Kugae passed away yesterday due to a heart attack(I think). I wanted to go for the funeral, but my dad said I should just stay at home, since I'm recovering. If I hear there is a funeral of someone I know, I'd very much like to go, just to see how the deceased looked like before the body is cremated or buried. You know, it's like looking at them asleep, it's like they left the world peacefully. I am weird, right? That's just one of the things that makes me truly unique! Well, in my humble opinion, that is! It seems that he went out to the Cheers pub on Friday till 5 a.m.! They went out to celebrate his coming 50th birthday. Sad, ain't it? But like what I always believe in:

*Smokers and alcoholics should be marooned off on a deserted island, so that they can harm themselves as much as they please, and leave us who loathe such acts, ALONE!!!*

Okay, I can sense that I'm being slightly insensitive here...so, sorry to those who are hurt with what I said earlier on.

Other than that...that shocking pink-haired lady named Xerra from Malaysian Idol has been voted out of the competition. That leaves us with 6 other finalists, and next week's theme is *Rock*, which should give Faizull the upper hand, since it's his forte. And you know what? I have been saying that I want any one of the finalists to sing *Mr. Brightside* by The Killers. It would bring the house down on Friday! But, I swear, if that Daniel sings that song, I will slap him, for sure!

Apart from that, Kimi Raikkonen won the inaugural Turkish GP, ahead of Fernando Alonso, who somehow managed to clinch 2nd spot from Juan Pablo Montoya, no thanks to Tiago Monteiro who broke the rear diffuser of Montoya's car! So right now, I'd very much like to slap Alonso and Monteiro for denying Juan Pablo of second spot! So the next race is in Monza, in another 2 weeks time. Let's hope Kimi wins the Drivers Championship and McLaren Mercedes will win the Constructors Championship as well...and my mum is saying I should stop saying *I slap him* and the likes. I will only say it if it involves someone I dislike from some other team apart from Chelsea and McLaren Mercedes. And yes, anyone BUT Daniel will NOT get a slap from me. Haha...

I saw Farid Kamil this morning on TV3...I got darn excited all of a sudden! Then I saw William Quah(NTV7) in today's newspaper, I got extremely excited again! *Sighs* I am weird, right?

I love listening to The Killers! I have been listening to the album for the past 3 days already! The songs in the *HOT FUSS* album are wonderful! And Brendan Flowers has got a remarably great voice! I wish everyone would just take a moment to listen to the album. They'll get what I mean.

And Chelsea's playing Arsenal tonight! I hope they win! Otherwise it's rather shameful, since we are the title holders, and wouldn't want to lose to Arsenal, who are considered as the one of the hot contenders to win the Premiership title this season.

And that's a wrap. Good night...since I have to go and take my blue kebaya tomorrow. My God, it's lovely! *Bluesy* out!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home