Sunday, August 07, 2005

I'm so vain...

Today, I've done things I've never done before.

Like watching the final concert of AF3. And to see Mawi's face.

And eating durian. Well, not exactly the fruit, but a kuih containing the fruit!

And drinking teh O. Have to respect the host.

Sham came at 1:30 p.m., talked on and on...said she'll come by most probably next Wednesday. Now have to wait Swarna to confirm the plan. Swarna, best of luck for the exams ok? Call me once you're back. Most probably going to HELP on Monday to get my application sorted out. And I seriously need to get things sorted out next week. I want to keep myself free 2 weeks before my intake. It's what I'd like to call as *planning ahead*...LOL! Went to TTDI to take the rent and went over to Mak Lang's house. Watched the final of AF3. I don't quite fancy Mawi by the way. I liked Marsha and Amylea better. Felix was funny though. But Mawi won , then came Felix, Amylea and Marsha. And people say that Mawi is handsome, gorgeous, etc. I'd rather say Will Young is handsome than Mawi. *Blearh*...

*Sometimes I just go overboard with the things that come out from my mouth.*

Kak Wanie, if you're reading this, very sorry I lifted this line from your blog. But this line really portrayed my feelings when I told my brother something. It happened when I was leaning against his car, and my dad said not to lean on it (considering the fact he hasn't washed it for a VERY long time). And my brother said that I am SO fat that I could've dented his car and my dad only told me that to protect my feeling. Is he trying the insinuate me? Sure, to him, I have no feelings. So rather bluntly, I said *Very priceless-lah your car. Here and there got dents want to say I'm denting your car!*...I can be very blunt if I want to. He asked for it. After what he said about the money I was using to buy my parents presents was his (I get RM50 a month) money, I don't think I should apologise. I'm not at fault. I mean if you're giving the money to me SINCERELY, you don't have to bring it up anymore, saying I'm using YOUR MONEY to buy stuff for my family. It's not like YOU have the thought to buy it for them. It's not like I didn't want to earn money by working( blame my dad for that). I got so mad the other day, I felt like throwing the money back in his face. But then I told my mum to keep the money in the bank, since I didn't feel like holding what was deemed as *something that didn't belong to me*. Looks like I have to depend on my parents to get me WHATEVER I want. I have feelings too. I feel like spending whatever money that I get on myself, but end up using it for other people. And people call me the *loose cannon* of my family. Sheesh...

I noticed that ever since the break-up, I'm using sarcasm and foul language more than ever. Not to hide the sadness, but to prove everyone that I have feelings and more importantly, I was okay dealing with the break-up. *I'm done with the tears, and there are no regrets*, echoed Duncan James. True, no? And it's the first week of the break-up! *Whee*...I don't miss him a single bit! See, I'm stronger than what people perceive. LOL...I'm getting very sarcastic, blunt, and smiley all in one go lately. Weird, huh?

Anyway, gotta run now, Toodles for now...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home