Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tired...

I'm tired...physically and mentally. For once I thought *Okay might be a good day to sleep till 9 a.m. I think*...but as usual I was wrong. I had to attend a function in Mak Long's house. *Sighs* tired. Mum was like *The thing starts at 12 p.m. which means we must reach there by 11 a.m.* Eventually left the house at 11 a.m. and then arrived there at 11.55 a.m. (thanks to my brother's maniacal sort of driving- sorry!)...and saw that no one was there! Thinking we got the wrong venue, mum called Kak Rene. We were at the right place. Only thing was that we were the first to arrive! This is new...we always (I mean ALWAYS) arrive fashionably late. This time around, we were *fashionably early*! *Pecah rekod betul!!!* Met all the jingbangs (I have a large extended family who do not live in centralised areas!) there...oh yeah, like to take this moment to thank Kak Wanie for actually telling me that she updated her blog...haha! Thanks a lot Kak Wanie...been damn busy to actually visit her blog this whole week! In fact, I didn't visit anyone's blogs at all...bad!

Anyhow it's getting late and my Internet is acting up of late. So I better call it day. Will update on certain things tomorrow. HOPEFULLY. Good night people! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home