Saturday, August 27, 2005

HELP me out!

*Sighs loudly* I wrote an incredibly long post earlier, but then I got disconnected and everything I typed earlier on was missing! How frustrating is that??? Anyhow, here's a review of what happened on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and today.

Tuesday- Went to the bank. Then went to the tailor's shop. My blue kebaya is to die for(in my humble opinion that is)! But I might not attend the wedding. Let's just say I have some issues that requires tissues to deal with. Other than that, nothing much.

Wednesday- Went to the bank. Then went to The Mall to buy some stuff for college. Bought a dark purple top from Body Glove, two jeans from VJ and Applemints, a belt from UnionBay (a blue one to boot...I'm in love!), and two doggie tags. Tiring, tiring day.

Thursday- Went to Brickfields to get my aunt's new pair of hearing aids. Then went to get some stuff from TOC. Then had lunch in YMCA. I'm starting to believe that I'm allergic to eggs. The grilled fish that I ordered was coated in egg and I felt nauseated just eating it! Then went to Ampang Park, and then back to town go get the shawls. Bought 3 shawls...blue, black and white. Then a blackout occured somewhere later in the night. What a great way to cap the end of my 8 months of doing absolutely nothing but bumming around at home??? Tiring, tiring, tiring day yet again.

Friday- Orientation day! I was virtually alone the whole time. So for some of you reading this, it's is very unusual for you to hear me say this since you guys know me as the chatterbox. Non-stop talking! But yesterday, I was timid, shy and felt really insignificant like a mouse! I was pretty lonely...that I'm actually wondering if I'll make any friends at all. It rained during the lunch break! At first I didn't want to go for lunch but then, I know I had to suffer some serious consequences if I decide not to go for lunch, so I went for lunch. Came out from one exit, and I didn't know where I was! I couldn't find McDonald's! I WAS LOST!!! Sonehow, finally I managed to locate McDonald's. Then had another briefing after that...then had to register 4 subjects which I had to do this semester and met Manpreet. At least she lifted my loneliness a bit. I'm in Group A...and the groupings were done based on our SPM English results. Does this mean my English is perfect??? Hmm...you be the judge. Might decide to join the Toastmasters since my dad had said he wanted me and my brother to join it for quite some time already, Circle K since I need to get involved in social work, and if there is one, the futsal club since I'm not allowed to play football with my gang anymore. Who said girls can't kick balls??? I don't know why I felt so shy that day...probably because I was using the shawl which I'm not too comfortable with. Whatever my dad may say about me getting influenced by other people, I'll stay true to my REAL self, which unfortunately no one really knows, save Miera (I think so). Called Sree and talked for an hour...and she asked me bout the chomping issue and she said I should put it up on the blog. Like I said before, wait for it.


Funny don't you think? No matter how hard I try to show people that I've grown up...they say that I'm immature. Whole load of rubbish, I say. I guess I'm not as extroverted like some people I know, the bunch who doll themselves up and can *polish apples* better than me. I told you, I'm insignificant, not pretty, and unable to *polish apples* so well. Do I think it's a disadvantage if I'm like that? NO. LIKE I SAID BEFORE AND NOW...I WILL NOT CHANGE FOR ANYONE, ANYTIME OR ANYWHERE. SO TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT! I really want to blog bout this, but then I know some people read my blog and might get offended in some ways, so I think it's better best if I leave this matter alone. For once my dad agreed with me on this issue. People don't see me the way my family and most of my close friends do. They see me as a stupid little girl. What they don't know is...I can be a good friend but a bad enemy. I'm blunt. I tend to say things that I really don't intend to say when I'm angry. I'm very opinionated.

Chelsea WON!!! Duff's goal...WOW! Del Horno's first goal for Chelsea...WOW!!! I'm impressed. Good night then. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home