Thursday, August 04, 2005

The reply...

*there is a song in the 80's which says tis........i luv u too much to ever stop lovin u so dont ever ask me to b ur fren......i cant.....

so u like some1 better is it? its o.k...go ahead...i wont stop u n i wont stop liking u......bye...*



Yes, people this was the reply I got this morning. Let me get this straight.


Reality Check 1:
I don't live in the 80's to know a line from a song that goes *I love you too much to ever stop loving you, so don't ever ask me to be your friend*...I live in the 21st Century and I don't wallow in old songs. The only song I remember that came in the 80's was Wham's *Wake Me Up (Before You Go Go). That's HOW MUCH I know of music from the 80's.

Reality Check 2:
What's wrong with staying friends? I guess what Sree says is true...*Most friendships end in relationship, but does all relationship end up in friendship?* Hmm...Sree, I have answered the question for you. Muahaha...

Reality Check 3:
Who does he think I am? Am I some bitch who leaves someone I am with just because I found someone new? It makes it sound like I'm unfaithful...am I unfaithful? Maybe in his eyes, yes. Why is it that men tend to say *So you found someone better?* when a woman breaks up with them? Are they too bitter to face the reality? Or is it because their egos have landed? Still, I'm not unfaithful! And neither am I a harlot. So watch it! Don't get on my nerves.

Reality Check 4:
I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, SO STOP LOVING ME!


Did I reply his message to get things clarified? No...you know why? Because I have no bloody time to explain these bloody things to bloody people like that! At least I have one burden off my shoulder! *Whee*...Sree, don't ask me to reply the message. I will slap you, I tell you. LOL...

Navee rang up and said that her dad passed away....*Innalillah*...I'm still in shock. So sorry to hear that, dear. You have my prayers and love with you. I don't know whether the girls have planned anything yet...so anyone reading this and know something about some plan regarding Navee, please let me know as soon as possible.

Now I know why I felt like today was a bad day...it was a gut feeling I had the whole day. I just said: Today's ain't gonna be a rosy day for all of us. True enough, a lot of things happened(save the reply, that brought a smile on my face!) that made me feel like this.

Bad night. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home