Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Weird...

I notice I am getting weirder. I went to school today and I complained that the colours are TOO bright. But I have to pass by my school everytime I go out to town, and I never complained about the colours then!

Then, I was making Milo, and then I realised it's been 3 days that I sent the note to that idiot. And *he* hasn't replied yet. Despite the fact I asked *him* to check it on the day I sent it. And *he* expects me to follow his orders as though I'm some dog or something! Now, I realise 'HOW IMPORTANT I AM IN *HIS* EYES!' When he wants this done, it must be done this way. I don't want someone who expects me to follow when they lead(I mean in a man!). I want someone who understands the word *compromise* and is able to apply it. I'm a headstrong person, so says Dawson(and for the record, you still look very *gay-fied*!)...
I have been so strong for the past few days...glad I was able to wake up before it was too late. Just imagine, if I had still decided to go on...my life, my dreams, and my world would have come to an end! Thank Allah S.W.T. for helping me see before it was too late.

After what happened, I think I'll wait for the miracle of love to come to me. I'm not so DESPERATE for love! What comes first for me? *ME (that includes my life, my dreams, my passions), *MY FAMILY (that includes the extended families I have), *MY FRIENDS(I love you guys so much!), and lastly *MY IDOLS (be it sports, entertainment, or political)! I don't need love for now!

I noticed that most of my cousins/extended family members love to drink Coke! Even my brother does. I'm the weirdo that HATES Coke in my family. I'm addicted to PEPSI. It tastes better. How nice if I had actually worked in Permanis(the company that distributes PEPSI HERE) for the past 8 months I had been bumming around at home? Would have brought a carton of PEPSI drinks home...all for myself! *Evil laugh*...I'm such a weirdo.

Anyhow...will continue later. Bye! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home