Monday, August 01, 2005

The truth...

I know some of you will be wondering why I decided to get of the *carriage* just like that? It's not like I like to *change clothes* once the clothes I like are torn or faded. I've come to my senses now. I can't go on living like this. I can't keep hurting people the way that I do. I think they deserve someone else and not me. And I know I deserve someone else as well. There is a time for love and there's a time for other little things. I have my priorities and so do they. People expect me to weep over this, but I decided that I can make it on my own. I constantly envisage my life without those people. Even when I am out with my parents/relatives, I feel like I'm still not taken. I don't even remember them when I'm out! The only time I remember them is when I pass by certain significant monuments. Other than that, I have to say no! I love my parents very much, so it's not wrong for me to follow certain restrictions they've imposed on me. I can't disobey them to suit other people's needs! You know when you watch movies (especially those of you with that sentimental feeling!), if you watch a love movie which sees the main characters being torn apart by the family, some of you might be shedding tears to see their plight. But not me, I may be sentimental, but I don't cry at petty love movies. I find it sickening to cry watching those meaningless movies. If you don't believe me, I cry watching family-themed movies like Rabun, and Life Is Beautiful; or even movies that reflect the value of friendship and honesty like The Green Mile, and The Fox & The Hound. I hate those sappy love movies. Sure I watch them, but that doesn't mean I cry at them! I find it so stupid to see people that stupid enough to cry while watching love stories! I envisage myself when I'm grown up and I've graduated and eventually will settle down, will I make the right choice? I have heard of things I refused to believe in from very reliable sources until I decided that I will find out the truth so that I can make the final decision. I'm making a decision for my life and my future here! Not just for now! I have made up my mind and I'm not going to change it. I'm already over you, you may think I'm mean but I don't care. That's what everyone thinks of me of late. I can't lose myself to keep up with you. I'm getting a move on with my life...goodbye, for I know we'll never set eyes on each other again!

I didn't tell you guys this earlier...but this happened 5 months ago(on Valentine's Day). *He* said I was irritating. I don't know it was an attempt to sound like Darius in *Incredible(What I Meant To Say)*, but if you think I'm irritating, why bother talking to me then? Why say my voice sounds better than the birds chirping in the sky? Why? I was foolish to believe you then. This is a new me, you'll see! I'm moving on...with the support of my wonderful friends. I'm the princess. Boo!

To my lovely Sree, Nadia and Navee, thanks for all the support. And of course me dearest Mar & Charlie, Zie & AJ, Della & Mark, and Jay & Stella: Thank you guys so much for helping me out with my misery and helping end this pain! Trust me, all of you...I'm okay as long I watch the antics of my favourite cat that lives outside my house named *Shanx*....and I'm okay as okay can be!

Good night everyone! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home