Sunday, July 31, 2005

Injustice...

It's incredibly a great day to share with you an emotional roller-coaster day I've been through.

At midnight, I had a good cry. Sat on the balcony and cried my eyeballs out. I was deeply upset because I had been giving a lot of thought about my friends; how much I want to see them, how much I miss their incredibly stupid jokes, how much I want to hear their idle chatter, like the good old days. I didn't want to talk to my mum since she thinks I'm bugging her constantly. I can't talk to my dad bout my problems. My brother? He's busy with his work...which he's trying his level best to escape from. So I just let it out by crying and staring into the starry sky sitting at the balcony. And my parents tell me I'm not independent. How I can be independent when they treat me like a sheep in a fenced area: not allowed to venture further than fenced area. They never see it, but at the end of the day the question falls back on them. Who am I to say? If I say anything, I'd probably get a tight slap. So, have to keep it hush hush! At that same moment, I saw my neighbour's dog, sniffing another dog and then it pissed on the other dog, and the latter licked the piss! Disgusting. And that other dog ran away after licking it! And then that neighbour's dog starting peeing all over the fence. At least the dog provided me some needed comic relief! LOL...

Woke up at 11 a.m. feeling way cranky...have you seen me being cranky? Had home-made nasi lemak for brunch. I was cranky the whole morning...nothing seemed to be going right that morning. But then watched Gilmore Girls and the whole day seemed brighter! LOL...

Went online an 2.00 p.m.....Sree was there...and she said something that justified my suspicion. Finally made up my mind after hearing that *justified suspicion*. Thanks a lot for that bit of info, Sree. You are such a darling. And don't worry, I'm okay...I've been through worse things than this(and my dad's constant mood swings is included!)...I'm a lot tougher than you think! LOL...

At 5.00 p.m., got a message from Swarna on Friendster and she thinks Sham is coming back on the 24th of August! Swarna, she's already home...and she's leaving to Ukraine on the 24th of AUGUST! Now that you know, let me know when you are free, then we can plan something. Of course, after your exams we plan something! I was confused! LOL...

Then came my highly anticipated F1 race in Hungary shown LIVE on 8Tv...Kimi won the race and the best part of it all? Alonso did not score any points as he ended up 11th! Juan Pablo didn't finish the race! Feeling? HAPPY!!! Not only that, my favourite protege in the programme *Mentor*, Pija is in the final. Hope she beats Nabil! So happy! LOL...

Then watched Malaysian Idol...and believe me Malaysians are stupid when it comes to SMS votings! All they look for in the contestant is looks and not talent. Atilia who delivered an incredible performance of Joss Stone's *You Had Me* was voted off! She sounded a lot better than Ejay who delivered a fumbling-bumbling-mumbling version of Mariah Carey's *We Belong Together*...if hadn't known she was singing that, I thought she sang a Chinese song! Trish getting the boot was surprising! I really thouhgt Ash whose fake rendition of Gavin DeGraw's *I Don't Wanna Be*, was leaving the top 11! Two incredibly great singers are gone, I just hope Malaysians don't vote for looks, but vote for talent instead! I'm only watching Malaysian Idol to root for Azam(I love his hair), Adam(he's natural), Faizull(he rocks my socks off!), Nita(the way she delivered Anastacia's *Left Outside Alone* amazed me!), and Farah(she's got the talent and the looks!). If they go out in the coming weeks, I'll stop watching Malaysian Idol! LOL...

You might be wondering why I'm using LOL so often? I seem to be using it lately and lately, I notice I say things which might sound offensive to people. I'm critically and brutally honest lately. LOL...

And yeah, I'm solo. Once more...this time I mean it! Yay to singledom! I'm happy! LOL...

*Bluesy* out. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home