Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Life Got Cold...

My life got cold
It happened many years ago
When summer slipped away
So chill now whoa
We've gotten many years to go
So take it day by day

And long ago
I lost my soul to some forgotten dream
and how was I supposed to know
It wasn't what it seemed
And even though the last hello
Has left me on the floor
I don't believe in Romeos or heroes anymore...



I really miss this song...*Life Got Cold* by Girls Aloud. A poignant tune for what I'm currently going through. Stumbled upon the video I taped 2 years ago, just loved it! Was watching the old videos I used to tape...my Brit stars collection. You won't believe it, you'll get David Sneddon, Girls Aloud, D-Side (did you know they were the original singers of *Invisible* which was popularised by Clay Aiken?), Triple 8, Blue, Will Young, Gareth Gates, Darius, Kym Marsh, Busted, and Bhangra Knights when you watch the tape that I have. Haha...music addict, me. Music makes you lose control!
Currently I hope that my dad's andropausal stage will soon wear off, because it's so hard for us to get anything, which has been postponed for quite sometime already, done! What's worse, I still haven't sent in the application form to HELP! I seriously need help! I will not be held responsible if we get the things done at the 11th hour. I refuse to take accountability for someone else's mistake. Argh, and I thought that women going through the menopausal stage were terrible. Tsk tsk. If this andropausal stage that my dad's going through continues, it looks like I'll starting my studies only next year!

Oh well, gotta run. Desperate Housewives is waiting for me. By the way, I'd like Siti Nurhaliza date any man she likes, but NOT Farid Kamil! I repeat: NOT Farid Kamil! Farid Kamil deserves someone else, not her! Haha...good night everyone! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home