Saturday, July 30, 2005

I hate it...

I hate it when...

1. my mother eats durians...the whole house stinks! It's bad enough I can't tolerate the scent of the damn durians, and she will smile coyly when she eats the thing(I can't help it, she's my mother!)!
2. my mother cooks something with egg, for example egg curry. I have a low-tolerance to eggs, and she makes it for lunch and dinner...and my brother is (supposedly) allergic to beef. So my mother is technically clueless on what to cook for us. Talk about being picky eaters.
3. Zahid appears on TV. He looks so much like a clown. Makes me feel like taking a towel to protect myself from the mental torture I have to go through when I see Zahid. Reminds you of Ford Prefect, no? Any Zahid fans out there, please don't slap me!
4. I see my neighbour's son rides his bicycle and modify his bicycle. Makes me feel stupid for not being able to ride a bicycle for God knows how long. I hate seeing kids doing stunts on their bicycles! Makes me feel useless!!!
5. my mother asks me to peel the oranges. The oranges seem to be *unpeelable*(if there were such a word, but you get what I mean!). It's either the oranges slip out of my hands or the thing that I peel come out in broken pieces!
6. people condemn about Malaysian sports personalities. For goodness sake, just leave them alone. It's nothing new, you know. The thing about when they win some tournament, they're hailed as some national hero, but when they lose it, they get called all sorts of things! It's nothing new...it's the usual Malaysian attitude. So stop complaining already!
7. my dad is angry. Everytime he needs to do something when he's angry, it seems like he does it half-heartedly.
8. people who don't know who I am start condemning me. I hate it when people say things bout religion and me mixing around with non-Muslims. What the heck is that about? At least I'm not doing something which is demoralising and degrading to boot! What that woman said to me will never be erased from my mind...she asked me *Awak ni Islam ke? Ingat megah sangat ke bergaul dengan orang bukan Islam?*...I really felt insulted and I wanted to shift school then...after my trip to the States, I was a bit more receptive to insults like that.

And I'd like to add...the girl who lives five houses away from me, ran away (AGAIN) when she saw me standing on the balcony when she was also on the balcony. I'm terrifying, petrifying, and horrifying...I have three heads and I suck blood, need I say more?

Good night...*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home