Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Me??? Don't ask...

-Btw, just wanted to irritate you bout this thing...

*Luna-cy*
*Luna-tic*
*Luna= colour pencils*

At least Tea is better k? What u think if his girl married either one of Beckham's sons???-

Jay, I swear, if you say another word of little Luna, I will slap you! And please, don't even think of match-making her with either Brooklyn, Romeo, or even Cruz Beckham okay? So incompatible! I'll slap you if you do it again!

Tuesday was incredibly a horrendous day. My dad woke up at 8.45 a.m. despite the fact I woke him up from 8 a.m.! And as usual the blame game will fall on me. He said I only woke him up when I was done bathing. I finished bathing at 8.30 a.m. and I woke him up then too...do you expect me to wake him up every 5 minutes while I'm in the loo? I don't think so! Anyway it's pointless to argue with anyone here at home. Nothing good will come out of it...left at 9.30 a.m. and reached there 20 minutes later! I had half a mind to ask my brother to send me for classes since he was on leave today, thinking my dad wouldn't wake up by 9 a.m.! The whole day was so bad that I don't want talk about it. But I'll spare you the lousy things anyway. Took my kebaya from the tailor, and then went to look for the long kerongsang. Apparently, no shop I know seems to be selling it. Damn! And then my dad asks me(since he didn't follow since he claims he has a back ache-but we pretty much knew it was one of those andropausal moments he seems to be having) whether I bought shoes. I didn't know I had to buy shoes, since the last time I asked bout shoes, he criticised me. Nothing new, I say.

Funny how the Chinese community in my area can spend a few thousand ringgit to buy firecrackers for Chinese New Year but not for our National Day. Funny how we can proudly chant other anthems but not our national anthem, Negaraku. Funny how we can put up posters of our favourite rock stars, but not our very own Jalur Gemilang. Funny, ain't it? Malaysia, HAPPY 48TH BIRTHDAY. May you continue to prosper with the diverse and rich culture you have been bestowed with. May the forefathers who fought hard for your independence for everyone be richly blessed for their efforts in gaining a free nation for your future generation to hold, to see, and to hold on to it and never let you go at all costs. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, EVERYONE.

And Lysa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...18 and all grown up! Keep on rocking sweetie! Next 18th birthday coming up...MINE! Call me sometime ok?

And now, Michael Owen is joining Newcastle United. I really wished he joined Liverpool. Still, it his decision and solely his. Welcome back to the EPL to Michael Owen then! *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home