Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I want to kill my brother right now!

This is an interesting bit of info I found out from my trusty source (Thanks a lot girl! I owe you one!). A particular someone said that I was racking up a fuss bout the blue shirt. Me? Hello, my shirt is missing, I told them that no amount of money or a new shirt could replace the value of that shirt to me, and she calls me *kecoh*? So weird. To those ignorant people, to them, it might just be a shirt. It means a lot more to me. Argh, these people, they'll never understand me. Or my beliefs. The main thing is to seek justice for my innocent shirt, my baby.

My mum was reenacting earlier during dinner an incident involving that ignorant fool and my *newborn son*, my teddy named Micky. The way she manhandled my *son* really left me and my mum somewhat traumatised. I think my poor, sweet and innocent *son* would have been traumatised as well. Poor baby, mummy's here for you, love. I swear she'll never come near you again. Ever. You can count on mummy to be there for you. I promise.

It's funny how people say I've changed so much and I can be so spiteful of people. I have my reasons to be bitchy and spiteful. This is one of them. I'm tired of playing people's mind games. I thought that was happening in football with Jose Mourinho, Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger. I never thought that somewhere along the line, we'd be playing mind games here in Malaysia. Too tired to take it. You want to play mind games? Fine, go play it among yourselves, but don't go too far by dragging me in!

Anyway, to my nutcase of a brother, if in case you'r reading this, please delete the clips of your horrible voice recorded earlier during dinner. It should stay in the house and not go to your office. Please, my *maruah* is at stake. I still have some *maruah* left ok? Hehe...please! Don't do this to me...and please don't put on your like I care face there ok?

I forgot to tell you that I have been blessed with two equally beautiful *children*. The first is a girl named *Comel*. It's a cat. The second as you already know is a boy named *Micky* It's a teddy. Hehe...how I love them so? Love them so much till it bleeds. Muax...mummy's angels.

Anyway, toodles for now. Missing everyone of my mates like hell. *Sniffles*. See you guys around. Soon...hopefully. Auf Wiedershen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home