Monday, May 09, 2005

Toe is aching like mad...still am the greatest footballer!

Had fun yesterday. Suffering now. Haha. I was the only girl playing football yesterday. Anyway forgot bout this interesting joke that happened yesterday morning. Just woke up from sleep when my mum came in and just told me "Ena, this shirt stinks! Just smell and see!" and she threw the shirt on my face. Boy, was she right. It reeked like crazy. It was bad enough I just woke up and felt really groggy. One whiff of that shirt, I instantly woke up. Seriously, that shirt was my wake up call. I hate my mum for that. I don't think the person who borrowed the shirt from me actually washed it. And she kept it for a month. And my dad hails her and her family for actually taking the trouble to send my mum's blazer for dry-cleaning. What a twisted place I live in.

Anyhow, I've seen Eidur's kid and Scott Parker's son. Not live obviously. In pictures. They're so adorable. Haha. Still think Mourinho's kids are adorable. Really. You have to see them to believe it. Especially his son. So adorable. Wish I can pinch his cheeks. *Whee*.

Still hoping Roman would sponsor my education though. Like he'll ever stumble upon my blog. I wish. Toodles for now!

*Ann*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home