Saturday, May 07, 2005

Roman, read this.

Dear Mr. Roman Abramovich,

I sincerely hope you're reading this. My name is Rowena Hanafiah. I come from Malaysia. I love what you've done for my favourite team, Chelsea FC. You may have bought players, but they garnered the spirit of togetherness. I salute you for bringing the great Jose Mourinho and a host of great stars (including Petr Cech...yummy!). I salute you for bringing together a great ensemble. Right now, I sincerely need your help. I need money to further my education in Psychology in HELP University College. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I come from pretty much an average family. That's why I sincerely ask of your help. I hope you will sponsor my education, so that I'll become an established child psychologist. Your help is deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Much regards and love.

Rowena Hanafiah...



I sound really desperate, don't I? Haha...you tell me! Much love. AnnDeSilva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home