Sunday, May 08, 2005

Now I know what Frank meant by a hole in the toe...Ouch!

Hello. I just had blog bout this today. I scored 2 goals today! Yes, after I finished blogging earlier, my mum wanted to use the pc. Then, since it was drizzling slightly, my dad told me to stay inside. While waiting for the drizzle to end, I went to the balcony and did my usual spying on people from the balcony stunts. I saw Kavenesh and his gang playing football. I was so eager to play. So once the drizzle finally stopped, I took the keys and went over to his place. *Whee*. I played like crazy. No one has ever seen me run loose. First match we lost 10-12 (I came at the last minute, so that's why we lost! :P) Then in the 2nd match we drew 8-8 (scored one in here). Naveen was on my team and he was so cocky. He was hogging the ball for himself. Then we had to reshuffle. And in the first minute itself, we won. Guess who scored? Rowena Hanafiah. Haha. Really, I'm not joking. The ball just rebounded from Kavenesh's leg after Naveen tried to knock the ball in from a long range and failed. I got to it. And the ball came to me and I kick it. It hit Jeremy's legs and went to the side. I said to myself 'This ball has to go in no matter what!'. Then I got to the ball since it was at the side. And I kicked it. It rebounded off Jaykumar's leg. And it came back to me and I scored the winner. *Whee*. So proud. Kavenesh called me the female version of Frank Lampard in Sentul Pasar. At first Jaykumar was like 'She's a girl!' Then he was like 'She's good!'. My new nick is Sentul Lampard. Cheesy, ain't it? But still, it was worth it.

Unfortunately, while struggling for the ball, I scratched my left toe against the pavement. Now, I have an injury. On my left toe, the skin came off and it's bleeding. Serves me right for playing barefooted. Should have listened to Mr. Hanafiah. Stubborn me. Oww...now I can relate to what Frank Lampard said bout the hole in the toe thing. Not entirely, but still. My dad doesn't know bout this injury just yet. In fact he didn't even know I was out playing football! And then they stopped the match. Bummer. But still I had a great time. It took my mind off my loved-you-too-much-that's-why-you're-missing issue. Football is entertaining. Stress reliever. Big time. No joke. My toe hurts. Crap. I'm the best. *Grins like a mad fox*. You know I am.

Would like to play again if possible. That is if my injury will heal by then. Haha...sure hope it does. Right now, I can sense that someone is coming to sweet talk me to accept the shirt issue. Crap. No way. I won't be easily swayed. Feels weird you know. Kavenesh was actually shouting from the inside of his house and saying 'Rowena akka also playing, and she's very good-lah!'. I was like 'I have no professional training'. Haha...a scene re-enactmeant of William Hung and Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, and Paula Abdul. Sorry, just getting all hyped up.

I'm currently finding a way to tell my dad I bumped my leg into the door, and the skin peeled off. I have to lie. Otherwise, he won't let me play again. I don't have anything to kill my time. Wait, I do. Studying for my test. Silly me. So lazy.


By the way, have you guys seen how Jose Mourinho's kids look like? They're so god damn adorable.But they are brunettes. So I thought, the wife must be a brunette. True enough, she's a brunette and she's gorgeous. So then I remembered my long forgotten Biology lessons on genes. Haha...funny ain't it? Considering I scored a measly C5 for it. Anyway, toodles for now. Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home