Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Notice...

This is a very short notice. In case you don't hear much from me for the coming few days, it's not because I've died or something happened to me (touch wood) or I'm just so lazy too blog! It's because there's something wrong with my Internet connection. Not again! I think it's high time we switched on over to Streamyx. Hell yeah, we should. Sorry. That shouldn't have come out. It should have been: Heaven yeah, we should.

That stinky shirt (I can't believe it stank so bad! And it was my favourite shirt!) had to be washed again. This time we put in the fabric softener, Softlan. The pink one. I put in 3/4 cup full. And now it's too fragrant. My mum is wondering what am I going to do if what we thought about that blue shirt being given to someone else. Wait and see, I say. Wait and see...don't look back in anger, I heard you say...at least not today...toodles for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home