Monday, May 09, 2005

Part of of a song written in memory of my blue Tasmanian Devil shirt...

I created a few lines of a song while I was having dinner earlier on. In loving memory of my lost and much loved blue Tasmanian Devil shirt. It goes a little something like this:

If I had loved you any more,
You would have rocked me to the core,
If I had loved you any less,
Things wouldn't be in such a mess,
Oh my beautiful blue shirt,
You have turned me into a flirt,
I've been looking around,
I've been looking all over town,
Just to know where you are,
Eventhough we may be far,
Always know I've never stopped loving you,
And won't ever replace you with someone new,
Sadly missed, you'll always be,
The shirt that brought out the best in me,
You'll always be right here in my heart,
For I believe we'll never be apart.
I hope that one day,
If you come back my way,
I'll never let you go,
and walk out on me through the door.

It isn't exactly a song, by the way. It's probably something that would have been a poem that might look like a song. I'm no songwriter. I'm hopeless when it comes to that. I'm better off writing poems. Especially when I'm having a headache or when I'm seriously tired. Haha...you might be wondering how I get inspiration to write, right? Beats me, I don't have a clue myself! Seriously, I think the last one I wrote was probably the one that actually got posted in here somewhere at the end of February. Haven't been inspired lately. Too tired of thinking. Hardly had a headache. I know that two lines of this so-called song is rubbish. But what the hell? Had to rhyme with something right?

Anyway, I have new updates on the reunion, my dear ex-5 Anggerikians batch 2004. The reunion is on this Saturday, 14th of May 2005 at MidValley. Supposed to meet up at 9 a.m. at school, then take the KTM Komuter train from the Sentul KTM station. Please inform Jerry@ Bairavi or even Jhoshna whether you will be attending the reunion or not. And please inform our other friends that absolutely have no clue about this reunion. If they didn't know bout it, it's probably because they couldn't get in touch with you or them or something like that. Hope to see you all there. Hopefully, fingers crossed, I get to go. Well, I told my mum that if I go, I'd stop by the World of Cartoons place and check the whole store for my shirt. Not intending to buy it anyway. I'd bring a camera and take a picture of that shirt. A reminder of my 16th birthday present that didn't make it to see it's 2nd birthday...*sniffles*. Since I don't have much memories of that shirt. I only wear if I feel like it, considering it doesn't snow in Malaysia. Hot place to live in. Haha...It would be nice if someone buys it for me..then again I shouldn't be greedy. I should be content with what I already have.

Enjoy the song...haha...much love!

*Ann* sings a soft tune and weeps sorrowfully. *INNALILLAH* to my beautiful blue shirt...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home