Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I cried again

I cried seeing Orestes cry, again. He looked so innocent. I fell in love with his *innocent boy* look today. Haha...yesterday was something else ok? When is Roman going to die? When is Bella going to tell Orestes that she's pregnant with his child? Let Chiqui live! Roman must die...Lorenzo also must die. With that bitch Olimpia and Roque. Argh...want to see his innocent face. So sweet...he looks like a little lost boy. Sigh, when you want to come here, my Juan Pablo Raba?

Had some karaoke-ing session with my torchlight again. Mum decided to join in this time! So funny. I'd think the neighbours would say we're high. Either sugar-high or caffeine-high. Hahaha...Toodles for now, much regards and love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home