Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Loving the smell of rain...loving the cool breeze...loving the loquacious me...

Hey, hey...it's raining now. And with the cool breeze and Blue on my CD player right now, what else can I ask for? No, wait. There are a lot of things I can ask for...like my Nikon Coolpix Digicam, Roman Abramovich sponsoring my studies in Psychology, meet Frank Lampard and his other mates, and my blue shirt (I better stop making you guys stare at the PC, in an attempt to kill me!). Nah, not in the long run...but other than that, I am content. I don't know why I love the smell of rain. It has this smell that makes you captivated. People said the smell is not good for us (or was that the smell of petrol as you can get addicted to drugs or something of that manner?), but I don't care. The smell just makes me feel like dancing in the rain, right now, in the moonlight. Hehe...just remembered Toploader's *Dancing in the Moonlight* tune. And the cool breeze sets the romantic mood right now. Sigh...It would have made things seem a lot brighter if I had someone to dance with. *Whee*.

I don't know how I became so talkative and so damn loquacious. My paretns told me that when I was three, the only words that ever existed in my vocabulary were: *Mama, Papa, Hello, Bye Bye, Yes, No, Want, Don't Want, Thank You, and How Are You?*. Believe it or not? Up to you. Only ten words were in my vocabulary at that age. Since they(my parents) were so worried that I couldn't speak more than what I already knew then and feared I wouldn't be able to understand what others were saying to me, they decided to bring me to an audiologist. And she said, *Nothing to worry. She understands what you all are saying. She will talk and she understands. Did you know that Einstein started speaking when he was three also? So don't worry.*. Okay, so I may not be Einstein material, I admit. But from then on, I started speaking like never before. So curious of petty things that don't matter to me. Asking this, asking that. I think maybe I ate *tongkeng ayam* or chicken's backside when I was young. But then again, no one in our house eats that. So it's impossible. How is it possible I can talk so much? It baffles me too! I talk too much. I know it's bad. My brother always says that when I talk, grammar and pronounciation is terrible. I know. I have to admit it. But I think I write better. I'm better off writing things. I think I express myself better through writing.

My mouth, you can hear me say good, nice and sweet things from it. Or you can hear nasty, painful, and irritating words coming out of it. Your choice, which do you prefer?

Anyway...still having my karaoke session with my trusty black torchlight. Still listening to slow-sentimental-mushy stuff. Can't get over you...

Cheers and good night!

P/S: Next year's Malaysian Idol audition I will go. But then, I wouldn't want to meet Paul Moss and say *I have no professional training*. Oh well, guess I have to practice till the day arrives. Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home