Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Jose Manuel Sevilla died! *Sobs*

Josema died! Sad really. To see Orestes cry, made me cry. Haha...mushy me. I've seen Orestes smile, grin, cry, mad, upset and confused. I fell head over heels when he did his *jelingan manja* thing today. So broody. Haha...when is that bitch Olimpia going to die??? Along with Roque and Roman??? Josema shouldn't have died. But since he's dead now, Juan Angel can marry his true love, Tza Tza Lanz. Oh...I'm rotting my brains watching TV. Just hoping that the story ends soon. But I can't see my Orestes anymore. :'(...oh well, look at Frank and Lee enough-lah, right? Since he's a cross between Frank Lampard and Lee Ryan, to me. Sigh, my Juan Pablo Raba...you melt my heart!

I like men who are sensitive, caring, broody, have a heart of gold, tall, and more importantly, have superbly sharp noses. I find this a big turn on. Haha...well, if they show a wee bit of jealousy, that's a big turn on also. Hahaha...I fell off the chair. It shows that they care and well, yeah, possessive. Hehehe...there's a story behind that. But I prefer not to disclose bout it. Jealousy is sometimes a bad thing. Sometimes it's a good thing. Anyway...have been listening to Blue and Gareth Gates the whole day. Was singing a few songs, in an attempt to persuade my shirt to return home. My mum was laughing her head off when she saw me singing and using my little torchlight as a microphone. Cute. Among the few songs I sang were:

1. SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
2. IF YOU COME BACK
3. GUILTY
4. BREATHE EASY
5. SAY IT ISN'T SO
6. LISTEN TO MY HEART
7. TOO SOON TO SAY GOODBYE
8. NOTHING'S GONNA STOP US NOW

Haha...I'm seriously getting mad now. I'm so drunk right now. Should have gone for the Malaysian Idol auditions. Damn! Paul Moss would have died hearing me sing. Haha. Was singing LIVE TWICE by Darius yesterday.

If I could only let you know,
I'd give up everything I own,
For just one more day with you,
There's nothing I wouldn't do,
How could I let it pass me by,
If I'd make every sacrifice,
To bring me back your love,
If only we could live twice,
If only we could live twice...

Cheers. I am drunk. Seriously certified mad, drunk and psychotic! Bye...*muax*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home