Saturday, May 07, 2005

Men...

Hehe...getting bored already. So I'm blogging. When I'm supposed to be studying for my L license. Cheeky me. Instead of studying I've decided to talk on the insipid television programmes I've have been watching for the past one week. Pity my brains by the way...they're really rotting right now. Haha. Perla is so totally stupid. I mean, one minute this character is good. The next thing you know the character has got some tricks up his/her sleeve. I seriously don't know why my mum insists on taping that no-brainer. Then you have Rubi. Rubi is really a money-minded girl. Unlike her sister, Cristina. She doesn't see the finer things in life. I think she's going to tackle her best friend's boyfriend, Hector. I think Alejandro's a nice guy though he's not quite financially stable. There' another one, To Mum With Love. I have to admit, Michelle Saram's character is adorable, but she's so money minded like Rubi. For them, money talks, not the heart. Hate this type of girls. Then Mi Gorda Bella is not as stupid as the other insipid programmes mentioned. But I don't see why Valentina is so pissed with Orestes anyway. She lied to him bout her identity. So did he. But since she confessed to El Lirio del Plata (Silver Lily), that Valentina and Bella are the same people, wouldn't that mean that Orestes knows that those two are the same person? And now that they know their hidden agendas, why can't they just get along like normal couples? Since they have a child together (which he doesn't know of). For God's sake, be nice. And I hope Pandora will get out of that mental hospital and kick Olimpia's ass once and for all, and more importantly patch things up with Jordi @ Nela. Lorenzo and Roman should die a horrible death. Chiqui will get back together with her real mum, Jessica Lopez.

I have a new hobby. Ogling at good looking men. Wakaka...especially Juan Pablo Raba. He's delicious. Sorry! He plays Orestes...once glance of that guy, you think of Frank Lampard. Ooh...I swoon at the sight of these two blokes. And *him* too. Haha...'hati cair' is what Lilee always says. The other heroes aren't that good looking. The guy who plays Hector is blonde, and I hate blondes. The guy who plays Alejandro, I don't know what to say exactly. He's kind of big. I don't really go for big guys. Hehe...

Anyway...got to run now. See you guys around. Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home