Tuesday, March 01, 2005

New month, new worries...

Hello again...we've come to the third month of the year...MARCH! Yay, new month, new beginning! Yesterday, mum had an appointment in HUKM...so the day began at 6.30 a.m.(Miera, I know you're putting on that devilish grin you're known for!) and had my breakfast. Opening the tissue paper that wrapped my bread, I expected the worst. Sure enough...mum had to make scrambled eggs for breakfast! I was like 'God is really testing my faith now!' I mean, I really hate eating eggs in the morning...and she had to make it on a day where we had to rush to somewhere to be in time...at about 7 a.m., got a call from Kakak Padhmini...it seems one of my relations is very ill and wants us to see her...we reached the hospital at about 8.30 a.m. and by then my tummy was rumbling...dad and I went to the cafeteria...had teh tarik...and I went to the toilet like twice in the hospital! Then we decided to go to the auntie's house and we told Kakak Padhmini to wait for us in Dataran Merdeka...I went to the loo again! The auntie's house is in Brickfields...came back home and went to the loo again. My God I've never been so sick before...what's more I'm supposed to take my results next week. Shamini called yesterday and said she's leaving today. Before sleeping yesterday, I went to the loo again!

Today I woke up at 9.30 a.m. and had a massive headache...I felt damn dizzy...took a Panadol...seems slightly relieved...but still feel sick...supposed to go see Doc. Maniraj or Rahim...I'm damn sick of going to hospitals...the good thing of me falling ill is that my parents are now talking back to each other...they weren't talking since Saturday til yesterday. So you can call me the peacemaker in a way...anyway I don't know what else to ramble on...hopefully I get well soon so that I can continue my quest and passion for dark blue shoes...later on, I'll go on my red shoes hunting spree...take care!

Au revoir, merci beaucoup, and paciba...

Jet'aime...Rowena @ NightCrawler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home