Sunday, February 13, 2005

Plans...plans..plans...

Good morning to all those reading my blog...it's a lovely Sunday morning back in KL...Miera's back here in KL til this Friday I guess...we're celebrating Lilee's 18th birthday party...and Miera is basically arguing with me about what cake we're supposed to get for Lilee...Miera wants strawberry, I want chocolate...Lilee was fuming mad with us so she said she wanted cheesecake...nothing more and nothing less...serves us right for fighting! I mean it's Lilee's birthday, not ours! A lot of things happened yesterday...had my badminton session yesterday...my 2nd one! This week, Suren and Chandboy played with me and Rizal and my dad...Dayani was there for like an hour she just sat there moping...I asked her when was Pn. Cheong retiring and she said Friday the 18th...later on I asked her who is the replacement...then she said the PK HEM from MBS...so I just asked her whether it's a lady or what? Sarcastically she answered..'Then?' The nerve...just because I left school that doesn't make me any more stupid than I already am...then I answered her curtly...'It's not that...our school has got male teachers...so no surprise if a male teacher became headmaster in my school...you never know right?' Well, I'm usually sarcastic, but that wasn't quite the right time to be it...I know not whether I was sarcastic...but the thing is, no one dares to be sarcastic with me...I'll give it back to you straight in your face...I think those close to me will know how much I will fight back...I will not keep quiet in a fight...my mum knows me because everytime I fight with her, I will always have the last word...I can't never keep quiet when it comes to a fight...it's one of the worst qualities I have...then I read somewhere in The Star newspaper that the BRATS thing is going on...thought of joining...I only have one day to get my writing skills on...it will definitely be an eye-opener for me...a new experience for me...wanted to do it since I was 16...but always had something on...school, tuition and the likes...at about 7.30p.m., I got a call from Shamini saying that she was leaving for Ukraine on the 22nd of February...my God how fast time flies...and she said she'll be coming over one of these days...I need to get her something, well, it's the least I can do for a very good friend of mine...I've known her for 7 years already...I'm happy for her...I'm just thinking of an appropriate gift for her...nevermind...I'm going out tomorrow with mum and dad shopping(that's my job!)...for Valentine's...playing badminton was fun...the first session my whole body ached...this week, I'm having cramps in my left bum...funny come to think about it...now if you'll excuse me, I have to settle something with Madame Strawberries aka Miera...I'll teach her a thing or two on taste...which she absolutely doesn't have! More importantly, I need to get started on my BRATS application...need to send it in by tomorrow as the closing date is on the 18th of February...take care and merci beaucoup...muax...au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home