Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Continuation to Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten' tracklisting...

Hello...now where did I stop? Ah yes...song no. 09...well here's the rest of it...enjoy!

10. Drop Me In The Middle- This track features Bizarre of D12...it's of a hip-hop tune...it says that she wants to do something different so that she'll will leave an impact and she won't be following the stereotype...

11. Wild Horses- This track is an eye-opener(another one of them) for me...she sings of being free and of wanting to run with wild horses to do things that she used to do...she feels trapped that she is under obligations and commitments in life...she wants to recklessly love like she's always wanted to...for she longs to be free from all the commitments in life...she longs to do things that she hasn't done before and also things that she has already done before...that's me...I don't know once I get my SPM results, where this road I'm currently treading on will take me...I might never get a chance to do things I've always wanted to do...like learning how to ride a bicycle(shameful, I know!); hanging out with Miera, Lysa, Lilee, Jenn, Nysha n Jay...and talk on the phone like there's no tomorrow...will I ever get a moment to do all these things? Only time(and my results for that matter!) will tell me...

This next song is actually a hidden track after 'Wild Horses'...I've been trying to find the lyrics on the Net...but to no avail! The title might be 'Sojourn From The North'. It's almost similar to 'Unwritten'...it's all about taking control of your own life...and doing the things you want to do...There's this cute line from that track that goes like this...'Television, magazines; they tell you how to live your life, but not how to use your brains'...true really...this song also tells you that you should be yourself without having any fear of someone trying to change you...well, that's in my words actually!

Well, that's about it from Natasha's album tracklisting...I'll give you guys the lyrics later...She is an inspirational lady to me...wish I could meet her...take care...now it's my time to say 'arrivedeci'...Merci Beaucoup and good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home