Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The madness has just started...

First of all, I would like to apologise for the lack of updates...been busy...and the thing about me being single, well, that's more of a lie...to keep it under wraps...hehe!
A lot of things have happened in the past few days that I haven't updated...like the fact someone betrayed me(that's what Miera said, not me!)...but...I'm glad I don't have to sit and cry bout things anymore...I have to be brave...that's life...you don't run away from problems..you have to face them( a line from 'The Sound of Music'). Other than that, I don't think I mentioned that my dad got his foot scalded with hot water...he's ok now...other than that...I went back to school one the 2nd of February...met Debra...it was just my luck that they were having a fire drill in school...the guard told me not to go into the school otherwise I will get burnt! Met Amal and Farie there...had lunch in KFC...I can't believe I got played out...the O.R Fillet Burger is so damn small...way smaller than Zinger...never mind it's all in the name of experience...we went to MidValley for the Education Fair...we took the KTM Komuter...somehow we got lost...no thanks to my mum! She always gets us to the wrong place...I don't know how she does it! I have gotten lost on a bus, in a car and now, on a train? Bizarre...all in the name of experience! Haha...saw this really sweet blouse...green one in Miss Selfridge...but the price was like...RM198...that blouse could've been mine...

I can't believe Miera sent Kalyani a message when I specifically told her not to...she is stubborn...like me...I can't blame her though! She's always looking out for me...she's like the sister I never had...she's very protective of me...she always wants what's best for me...that's what frieds are for, right? I swear if anyone lays a finger on Miera, they'll have to deal with me...be it my own friends that I have here...no one messes with my Miera...other than that I finally got Natasha Bedingfield's album...the songs in that album are wicked! Cool! I find her songs inspirational as they have a deep meaning to it...she's my role model...she was into psychology and arts...wow...cool, don't you think? Her voice is dynamic...I'll give you guys the full monty(details really) later...I am reading 'Dracula'...:P...still have another 193 more pages to go...out 520 pages...at least it doesn't keep me bored...now if you guys will excuse me...I have to prepare myself for the Chinese New Year madness that started yesterday(just a little)...but definitely the madness will start tonight in full swing...don't understand what the madness is about? The madness is actually the firecrackers...it usually starts from about 8.30pm on the eve of Chinese New Year and will continue til morning of Chinese New Year...OH JOY! Wish I could get out of this madness...I hate it! Miera said she's here with the whole Chaudhary clan, extended ones included...for the annual Chinese New Year eve dinner family reunion...well her mum is Chinese..the whole Lee clan will be here(once again extended included)...Lilee is moaning about the fact that she has to go to China to see the maintainance of the mansion her late grandmother left her in the will...lucky girl...her cousin Patricia is getting one house...they have seven excluding the mansion...she got a house and the mansion...she is always telling me that she never expected this from her grandmother considering the fact her grandmother used to be testing her patience...she is taking it as a blessing in disguise...so it's a big happy family...really...I mean in Miera's family got 8 kids...Lilee's family also got 8 kids...then Jay's family 4 kids...Savynn ayya's family also got 4 kids...then Lilee's cousins got about 10 of them...see what I mean by big? Haha...anyway got to go now...supposed to call Miera now...ciao! I'll let you guys now what I think of the 'UNWRITTEN' album...track by track listing...

~DeSilva out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home