Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's amazing what wonders coffee can do for you...

Hello everyone...basically I'm sick and dead tired of eating outside food! This is actually coming out of the mouth of a person who was actually furious with the fact that she had to eat home-cooked food everyday! I'm pretty sure you all know who I'm talking about *winks*! Miera, for goodness sake, stop laughing! It's true...for the past one week(except Tuesday) I ate outside...burgers, kuay teow, chicken rice(on Thursday and Friday, lunch on both days!) and now sandwiches and fried mee hoon...I'm tired...need to fast for a few days to get rid of the fat...still 49kg, but need to work it a little bit...I want to be 45kg...just perfect! In and out of the house...went to the hospital for the past three days...so tired...I have blisters on my toes...I'm dead tired...just to get Mak Ngah out of the hospital took us 6 hours! Six hours??? While waiting, we couldn't go out and eat...so Rizal and I went to the cafeteria and shared a plate of fried mee hoon and a glass of iced milo. At about three, I told Ma I needed my fix of coffee, if not I would go mad...so she followed me down and we went to Delifrance and bought Iced Cafe' Mocha for me and Rizal. After drinking it, Rizal started dancing while singing to Jamelia's "Superstar"...I mean in the ward! My mum said that he was one of the patients from the psychiatric ward that escaped. Then both of us went down to buy some snacks and I had to follow him out to the bus stop so that he could smoke. On the ground floor, he was dancing and I told him that the people here will think you escaped from the psychiatric ward. Then we saw a guard on the phone and then I said to him that they are informing the psychiatric ward that one of their patients has escaped. We laughed. Then we bought a Tuna Sandwich for Ma at Delifrance. I was famished so I took a bit while mum was eating. At about 5.30 p.m. we were finally going to leave the hospital. I could have gone mad. Then we sent her home. We left there about 7.30 p.m. and went to McDonald's for take-away. Then, came home at about 8.15p.m.. Now I'm here writing my blog. Yesterday I went for Pn. Cheong's farewell...thanks to my dad. Everyone was staring at me as though I was some alien or something of that sort. It was funny though...I got to see Pn. Maznah cry (you would be surprised too if you knew how Pn. Maznah is...she always scolds us and then will give us a lecture on something and then try to incorporate something which has absolutely no relation to what she was talking earlier!)...I was actually laughing when she was giving her speech (I know it was rude but I couldn't help it! It was something unusual for me!)...then again it was sad to see a priceless gem like Pn. Cheong leave our school. She has done a lot for our school...from upgrading the canteen to the dramatic upgrade of our school toilets (if you were in my school somewhere 2000, 2001 and 2002, our toilets were so dirty and we had to wash them...with the new toilets around, the toilet washing sessions were abolished!)...from the achievement of the hockey and netball team to the achievement of the drama team( damn proud of these girls!). I have to say she was amazing in making our school the way it truly is now. Thank you, Pn. Cheong, for your endless contributions for the school. All your time, affection and energy showered on to the school will definitely not go to waste. Thank you for making my 4 years of schooling life a very enjoyable one. Debra gave me a gift. Yesterday was indeed a day not to be forgotten(for some specific reasons that I do not wish to say out loud!). Miera, please STOP LAUGHING! I know that you know what I know and now I know what you know and now we know what we both do know...*blearh* damn that bloody tongue twister...and to think I actually remembered it for your sake, Miera. You should be lucky I do! Anyway, I think I'm too tired to actually go on rambling on what happened or is happening now...so I think I will have to continue some other time...tomorrow.

So take care, paciba and buenos noches...muax!

Rowena @ Sylvie of the Sylvie, Stella and Sharon Pte. Ltd.

Muax again...*gives a flying kiss*

Grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the good
fortune to run into the ones I do, and the eyesight to tell the difference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home