Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day to all...

14.02.2005...just one of those days you would probably see on your calendars. But to some who believe in a thing called love, it's actually Valentine's Day...a day to cherish and celebrate our loved ones...be it our friends,our family members, our relations, our teachers, our significant others or even our very own foes(well, technically they are the people you love...they're the people you LOVE to HATE!)! Woke up at 8.30a.m.(hard to see me up so early ok?)...about 9 a.m., Uncle Lim came to give us some CNY cookies and angpows(being unmarried and still a student, this is what I look forward to! It's not being money-minded or anything...it's what we Malays always say...'rezeki jangan ditolak'...which means that if something good that benefits you comes your way, don't push it away, accept it with arms wide open...). He was here until 2 p.m. and we were supposed to leave home for KLCC at 2 p.m.! Had a chat with my *Jaa*...had fun teasing each other...miss life back in school...we went to KLCC at 5 p.m. by taxi...massive traffic jam all the way! Reached there about 5.30 p.m. and we were scouting for a gift for Shamini...dad said give her mittens or the shawl or mufflers or the likes...whatever works! Saw this really beautiful dress... I tried it on and it looked okay...but mum and dad said the cutting was not for me...ahh, another sad tale of what could have been mine...went scouting for shoes...saw this really lovely blue shoes...but it didn't quite match my blue handbag and blue 'baju kurung/baju kebaya'...I have about five blue outfits to go...dad said maybe later this week can go buy the dress and shoes...score 2 for Jamie! Then we went looking around in Isetan...saw this swanky white barette...but dad said that wasn't nice...so then I saw a black barette with some dangling stars from the right to the left...and dad said that was cool...so I bought it. Yay...now I got a barette of my own...can't wait to show it off to Miera and Jay! Then went to Chamelon to fulfil my needs for earrings...I bought two pairs earrings...one was the letter 'R'...the other was a fishbone earring to go with the chain Mr. Kannan gave me from his trip to Pangkor Island...was looking for a butterfly pair of earrings...but couldn't find the right pair...that is, now, also on my to buy list...then bought two blue clips...I bought a bun from Rotiboy...chocolate bun...delicious...ate two bites and decided to keep it for breakfast tomorrow...then went to McDonald's for dinner...treated everyone for dessert...overall the day was to be remembered, not forgotten! Except for some parts that happened later on the night approaching midnight which I don't intend to talk on right now...don't want to spoil the happy moments...take care and adios...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home